Quest "Through Sacred Ground" Completed but no quest item.

Hi

Right now I'm stock in Act 2 of Cruel difficulty. When I completed the quest "Through Sacred Ground", the quest item "The Golden hand" disappeared from my inventory so now i can't even finish the story line because I need the Golden hand to open up a path for the quest "The Root of the Problem". And right now I don't know what to do. I tried to do the quest by going back to "The Crypt" where the quest was at but it gave me nothing in return. I need help plz
1. Once you have the Golden Hand, it cannot leave your character's inventory. It is likely that you talked to Yeena and did not claim your quest reward. Check the quest description and see what it says. If it says that you must get the Golden Hand from the Crypt, go to the Crypt and see if it will drop again from the interactable.

2. You can do any other quest. The Golden Hand is a purely optional side quest that has no other requirements other than you getting the hand and turning it in.

3. If you cannot get the Golden Hand from the Crypt, and it says that you must get the hand from the Crypt, contact GGG and they'll help you sort it out.
I'd assume you shoved it down your pants, if we had any.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info