Freeze build?

Trying to find a pure freeze build, perma-freeze, anyone know of one out there, tried the class forums with little luck.

Play SC, any class, or the best class for it.

Cheers!
high attack speed with elemental hit + elem proliferation works well.
IGN TylordRampage
actually i have a templar with a full respec.....
I'm playing a shock-freeze-pulse crit build. One of the side effects has been me trying out Cold Snap quite a bit.

Cold Snap + Ele Prolif + Added Cold + Conc Effect + Iron Will

Its a lot of fun. Now I don't think you could run it as your primary skill without a ton of down-time between the cooldown but it sure does freeze EVERYTHING lol. Bosses... everything.

I would say that only last night did i get the colour to add Conc Effect and although the damage is now a lot higher, this can backfire as if it kills the mob thats targeted... no freezing the whole screen :(

Maybe it will help get the creative juices flowingg.

PS. My freeze-pulser pretty much constant freezes everything whilst doing decent dps. Around 3k tooltip (with GMP) on a 5L as self-found. So far it’s a complete breeze going through my 66’s, 67’s and 68’s.
Around 34% crit / 330% multi @ level 76.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Sounds good, cold snap a bit slow, thinking cascade with something? Not sure. know of any other spells with high freeze chance? already have a 16/20 ele prolif hanging around somewhere.
Ice spear, ele proliferation, LMP, ????

The crit on ice spear is pretty boss. You could do a quality Ice nova on CwdT if things get a little too close (with Conc effect and ele proliferation).. Maybe.
Stormcalling 24/7.
so auras prob not that big of a deal, with trying to perma, spend more on totems with another ice spell, ice spear sounds good, now need to find a good tree to work from.
Reduce the cool down of cold snap by putting it on a trap.
My templar uses it with cold pen and ele prolif only and its freezing up to 72 map trash for a a while, sometimes longer. Can work on bosses if they get near mobs but not alone.

You could actually work this in nicely to a dual totem ice spear set up, the spears should shatter your already frozen mobs. I'm doing burn (flame) and freeze, you could do freeze and freeze.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
Reduce the cool down of cold snap by putting it on a trap.
My templar uses it with cold pen and ele prolif only and its freezing up to 72 map trash for a a while, sometimes longer. Can work on bosses if they get near mobs but not alone.

You could actually work this in nicely to a dual totem ice spear set up, the spears should shatter your already frozen mobs. I'm doing burn (flame) and freeze, you could do freeze and freeze.

Please tell me you're using elemental equilibrium?
Stormcalling 24/7.
For solo or support? Dedicated freeze miners are fairly popular on invasion to avoid map loss due to invasion bosses. Conversly, ice spear totems are popular as well and can solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info