Why continue playing?

"
reboticon wrote:
Because your whole thread is about how OP your character and build is

If you cant even read-think-write, why the heck should i start a conversation with you?

Sadly i just started one...

=/
Last edited by xdjamakx on Apr 15, 2014, 5:00:24 PM
its more about how easy and stale this game gets tbh.

and invasion? lol thats a trash league its not hard to alt f4 / use a logout macro
also one shot mechanics that have no counterplay so hard lel
"
kingbrian321 wrote:

and invasion? lol thats a trash league its not hard to alt f4 / use a logout macro

Ah, you're one of the recently probated basement dwellers. Let's play a game :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Go to invasion, get ripped, profit? What's the point of this thread beside trying to brag?
"
warlick wrote:
Go to invasion, get ripped, profit? What's the point of this thread beside trying to brag?

Okay. I give up. Too many cognitive disadvanted people around who cant even READ a few lines before posting.

I miss old Internet times when the pure access to Internet itself required a moderate ammount of intellect...

=/
And i too miss the days when losers had no voice, but now have one because of the internet
:(

Damn you Al Gore

Honestly you're a douche, no one likes you and good luck getting decent replies.

You're welcome for now knowing you'e a douche
"
xdjamakx wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Because your whole thread is about how OP your character and build is

If you cant even read-think-write, why the heck should i start a conversation with you?

Sadly i just started one...

=/

I like how you go with a personal attack rather than address my points, so let me try again.

Is your /deaths zero? Have you cleared every map? More than likely your character is glass cannon trash and you are bored with him because you are stuck at level 84 and can't get any higher because of experience loss.

You seem to have trouble understanding that being able to clear a 74 map does not make you "OP." Anyone can do it. With a 4L. Try the challenging content if you want a challenge. Pretty simple.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Another troll thread.

If beating lvl 74 map for you equals to beating the game then gz, you won, hit the credits button on login screen and after you're done watching it move on to the next game, bye.
"
Some grammar nazi stuff...

/yawn
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
kingbrian321 wrote:

Ah, you're one of the recently probated basement dwellers. Let's play a game :3

eh at least i get girls lel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info