What's coming in 1.1.2b?

"
Fixed a bug where cosmetic pets would sometimes never move after being summoned. This was a long-standing bug that has been in the game for over two years.

My kitty will walk once again!

Oh and exiles fixed, yay woo
I really like the exile vaal skill one-time use idea. It should make the fight more realistic as opposed to a "You're going to die so just lay down and accept this ass-kicking" type of affair. I ran into one that I think was using Ice Nova. He kept encircling me in a ring of ice and if I didn't have Leap Slam I would have broken my monitor in frustration. Also, any chance we'll be able to disable friends coming online notifications? At the very least when they pop up, have them pop up behind the inventory window or allow us to move them to a different corner.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
hernan04 wrote:
ieii :D pets fixed, thanks so muuch

Yes! This so much. No more checking to see if they're going to get left behind.
Amaze..

I like the Rogue Exile change. I mean, if I ran into another player in Cutthroat, they're not gonna have as much hp as a Rogue Exile, they'd be 1-2shot or sumtin... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
You guys are the best devs for any game I have played. Keep being awesome and I'll stay addicted to this game.
"
Misch wrote:
You guys are the best devs for any game I have played. Keep being awesome and I'll stay addicted to this game.

they are , chris put so much dedication in this game , i just love him .
"Rogue Exile Flameblast has been reduced at higher levels also"

That's it?
The fact that it one shots characters with 300 hp in lower submerged is no big deal, working as intended?
Searing bond is the same, it vaporizes even obscenely overgeared characters at lower levels.

I guess this is fully to be expected. Maybe we'll have it balanced by 2015.
I'd just make it that when you reduce rogue exiles to low life they use the vaal skill, kinda like a limit break. Either way, I'm just glad they won't be spamming them.
No chickens? Seriously? I am disappoint.

Seriously though, looks good, moar chickens pls.
No chickens??! NO!!! WHY??? I'm done whit dat game! :/
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info