Drop

How does the drop work regarding the right who can pick it up? For example in the game I play at the moment the player who contributed the most damage to the mob gets the right to pick up the drop and after about 30 seconds if the drop wasn't picked up, everyone can pick it up. I'm asking this because it would be bad if someone steals your super drop from a big boss.
You can say you play Runescape, there's nothing wrong with it : )

On topic: i think i read somewhere a few weeks ago there will be a system to prevent drop stealing and to balance out who gets the drop, but i can't find it
You know there is a thread called Read first summary. All you need to know is here.
Easy isn't it ?

"
Item-drop-System: quote by Chris

We're using the monsters-can-drop-anything slot-machine system. It's a lot of fun. One thing I hate in action RPGs is when you know that there's no good drop possible from that monster. With this system, any monster could drop some perfect rare (even if it's low level) or a unique.
Someone didn't read OP's OP....
There is a separate topic for discussion of this over in Developer discussion > Looting
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/392

I think the best way would be default settings free-for-all, with the option for party leaders to switch between some settings (e.g.; last hit, most damage, random/roll allocation, leader allocates)

Remember that this game is played in instances rather than full MMO maps, so loot theft will only be a problem if you are in a bad party.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
If there is +X% Find Magic Items... yeah I am that guy wearing that gear... why? Why NOT? Taste my "Luck"...?
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
Bwana wrote:
You can say you play Runescape, there's nothing wrong with it : )

No, I'm playing lineage 2 :p

And thanks for answers everyone.
"
cybrim wrote:
If there is +X% Find Magic Items... yeah I am that guy wearing that gear... why? Why NOT? Taste my "Luck"...?

There is magic find.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
cybrim wrote:

There is magic find.

and one more stat, +X% generl drop
Last edited by zekapeka on Jul 26, 2011, 9:50:57 AM
Well that is good to know thank you guys!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info