Broccolini's Bazaar

Hello Sir,

I'm interested in the Auxium and i'd like to place a bid of 15 exalted orbs on it for now lmk your thoughts :)

I'm also interested in the Vortex Stinger could you give me a Price for the pack :)?
Last edited by FloatingEmpire on Jul 14, 2014, 7:47:15 AM
"
Hello Sir,

I'm interested in the Auxium and i'd like to place a bid of 15 exalted orbs on it for now lmk your thoughts :)

I'm also interested in the Vortex Stinger could you give me a Price for the pack :)?

PM'd.

Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump, added a Legacy Bringer of Rain. Lots of Atziri loot also available in my Selling thread.
Bump, some more cool stuff added!
Bump!
Hello sir am interested in buying a ring called Skull Circle Amethyst Ring. Please PM me the price you are looking for ty!
"
matrix179 wrote:
Hello sir am interested in buying a ring called Skull Circle Amethyst Ring. Please PM me the price you are looking for ty!

Thanks for the interest, I'll shoot you a pm.

Bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info