[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

Hi guys, I'm new to trap build and got some questions:

- I saw many fire trap prolif nowadays, is this version better (more dmg, faster clear speed)?
- Traps need passive to work or scale good enough?
- Chin Sol could be a good option for a trap + punture, trap + poison arrow build?
- Is DD still a good dmg output?

Thanks ;)
Thanks about the constuctive critisism about the tree i show groelle , you make me change my mind about those last points. however i am opted to go another way and would like to know what u think about that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4HHgj0DkgPqxGWFSAWvxjbHvAfQSLiJpUppSpNLOk1kjY9PV8_J0fiSRNJUUp9SshOKk6bUUxSU1KvUzVXK1uvYeJnoGf8akNrF2yMbRltbG6qdPF2gn1bf8aCHoUyh3aJ4JMflSCVLpf0m7WdqqKjpDmsR61KtNG18rd1u0286r2CwFTB88M6yAzKSsu90IHQ0Ni92eDbC90N3V_fiuOE5ljmgekC8NX8xf6zj_qXlUyzBAfr5F8qg9tVxl3yGYr7CfbaGo-2QWqT1e3AD9JNvqduaYTZxLjV-A==

Now i went for the extra survivability of armor and evasion the 1% life regen and some more mana and mana regeneration.

I am now 87 lvl and i run Grace/determination and lvl 18 clarity with lvl 19 artic armor without those last 3 mana notes(mana flows). However my unreserved mana is 350

I change also the DD to fire trap and i saw its better for those damn totems, althought i still dont know what to replace the desegrate 4l slot since desegrate was used in combination with DD and now is useless. wonder what will be good to replace.
Hey all! I started playing this build about a week ago. I really enjoy it. I'm having difficulty finding a +1, +2 bow on Rampage. If if one has a spare one that they would like to part with. Please pm me. Thank u again RaizQT for this cool build. Your incinterator maurader build looks awesome as well.
Is this build still viable?
If anyone us playing thid on beyond i have a +2 6link in the right colors for trade.

If youre interested message me on here or whisper ingame @third_times_the_farm
Last edited by Mc_Coy on Oct 27, 2014, 6:24:51 PM
Do Poison Arrow Trap require Accuracy?
"
Do Poison Arrow Trap require Accuracy?

no.

So Not sure if people are still interested but Im gonna post my char.

I leveled to 90 as first character on beyond and died to mistake at atziri.
My tooltip poison cloud damage is 7k.

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4GIwceCPQOSBGWFSAWvxjbHvAfQSLiIuomlSmlKk0s6TIBNZI2PTrhPV8_J0GHR-JJUUp9SshLV03jTipOm1FMUlNSr1VLVytbr2HiYetirGegZ_xqQ2sXbIxtGW1sbqpvnnTxdoJ6U31bf8aCHoUyh3aP-pUglS6X9Jsmm7WdqqKjpDmmV6c0rEetSrIZtNG1SLXytz63dbzqvYLAVMCcwOPB88M6yAzKSsu9zerPetCB0NDYvdng2wvdDd-K44Tmged06NbpAvDV8bPyRfno_MX-Cv6P_rM=

Been a while since I've logged on but I took barely any damage nodes and just went for life/mana and the much needed mom/ir/eb. Tried to get any available mana regen nodes and as much es/mana regen on gear as possible early in a league while not skipping on life.

By 90 I had 202% hp about 6k life/1k MoMed mana/8k(?) armour and lvl 18 aa.
Getting damage on belt and quiver is very useful for skipping on some of the damage nodes.

Before I got to flip and level my increased aoe it was somewhat slow at times because I kept running out of traps. It didnt help that prenerf beyonders were really OP and would often take 30 sec to die more than the rest of the mobs (stacked life regen/chaos resist hurts)

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 23, 2014, 7:33:58 PM
since i dont have enough currency to get a 6L +3 bow, im about to get a 5/6L +2 bow.
but which one is better to get, a +2 bow gem or +1 gem & +1 bow?
or is it even better to get a +3 and make it at least 4L?
Hello!

I want to ask: is this build will be viable at 1.3? If yes, will it be updated for it?
Thanks for answer!
Build should be viable, just need to level your witch with flameblast or something until you have enough dex for a proper poison arrow and bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info