I have two Exalts. How can I get the most mileage out of em?

Ok, as title says.

My character is Long_Live_The_Queen. She is a Scion Reaver.

Current Equipment:
Spoiler

Current Passive Tree

Did some browsing on the XYZ and saw a 260 pdps sword, so that's a semi-no-brainer. The other is I might replace the right ring with a Le Heup, but I'm worried about the loss of life.

What next? I missed out on a BROPRICE 250 pdps sword for 10c.
dont focus on DPS stat only.

with same DPS:

prefer physical over elemental (obviously:))
prefer higher attack speed (because you have lot of added flat phys damage from gear)
prefer the one that has higher % phys increase over the one with higher added flat phys (for the same reason as above)

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 9, 2014, 1:13:03 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
dont focus on DPS stat only.

with same DPS:

prefer physical over elemental (obviously:))
prefer higher attack speed (because you have lot of added flat phys damage from gear)
prefer the one that has higher % phys increase over the one with higher added flat phys (for the same reason as above)

I know that already, that's why I said PDPS (physical DPS) in the OP. It has 2.01 APS.
well, your current weapon told me you dont :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
well, your current weapon told me you dont :)
\
That's my CURRENT Equipment. I posted those so that you can judge WHAT I can replace. The weapon I mentioned in the OP is one of the candidates I picked and I'm looking for other opinions.
1. Get a portal gem.

2. Get two Perandus Signet rings.

3. Get a Tabula Rasa.

All of those will apply to all characters and make gameplay much easier.
"
Natharias wrote:
1. Get a portal gem.

3. Get a Tabula Rasa.

Already have a portal and a Tabula. Dunno about the Perandus Signet. I guess I should have been clear about mileage. I keant that I intend to get upgrades for this character, not just get stuff for twinking.
"
vulcanfury12 wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
1. Get a portal gem.

3. Get a Tabula Rasa.

Already have a portal and a Tabula. Dunno about the Perandus Signet. I guess I should have been clear about mileage. I keant that I intend to get upgrades for this character, not just get stuff for twinking.

Ah. Well, the Perandus Signet gives 3% additional chance for Wisdoms to drop per ring, so it makes farming those much easier. No more white items for fragments.
who is picking up white items for fragments??

invest those 2 ex in flipping, then you can buy whatever you want
1 exalt down!

Bought a 278 pdps 1h sword for 1ex 10c and boosted my tooltip dps by 3k!

Also, I don't like flipping. I'd rather go play and mobslay than go flipping. I haven't taken my character to high maps yet, so there. i'm not yet too tored of content to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info