Lv. 42 Templar - Need advice!

Hey guys, im new to templars and i already consider it my favorite class! Since i started w/ templar i have something in my mind: Maximum Elemental Damage as possible, stack HP, and ES for Eld. Battery (Stacking auras), focus on cold element and burning nodes (cold to fire). Or go for Discharge build, but dont know how to do it effective.

This is my skill tree atm :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0YXRmFGjgdFCNNJKopTzKJNulANkNjRHJG103YVcZX4lj1Zp5xTXflfLuBb4KbhMSLjIx2j0aQVZrPncSePKIAp4S0-bcxwBrPZdDQ4XPjauw47SDwH_Nx-tI=

Im at Act 2 Cruel, and getting raped by white mobs (imagine the rares)...to farm something i need to kite like...ALOT, take ages to kill something. Im wearing rare gear, trying to have max elemental def possible, armor, and ES.

Skill that im using:

Spoiler
Infernal Blow [SUP: Add Elemental Damage, Melee Phys. Damage]

Molten Shell [No SUP]

Discipline and Anger Aura.

Cold Nova [SUP: Added Cold Damage, Cold to Fire]

Frostbite

Enduring Cry

Im trying to buy the "Supreme Truth Crystal Sceptre" (Unique Lv. 41 Scepter), but its kinda hard to find...juz offered 1 GCP, 10 Chaos, 1 Regal, 1 Exalted for an guy and he refused. Dont know what to do w/ equipment, build, skills. Can someone help me out? Thanks! And sorry about my bad english :3

Akraid.
Last edited by Akraid on Jan 31, 2013, 7:43:27 AM
halp? ;-;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info