Amazing

I am a member of a few forums & out of all of the websites I have seen, this one actually takes the cake as far as the layout & ease of access & use of it's features. Your website is really incredible, thanks for having everything in an amazing format.
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
... How did you know!? It's what I've always wanted!
The linking system displayed in the dev diary is an older version. The current system implemented in the alpha has a lot more functionality. It's pretty awesome.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The linking system displayed in the dev diary is an older version. The current system implemented in the alpha has a lot more functionality. It's pretty awesome.

Very relevant to my interests. I'd like to see more of this if possible. What's different about the new system?
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I just hope they implement the private messages into the active game! hmm I must post that to our other topic thread SpudOfDoom
"
cybrim wrote:
I just hope they implement the private messages into the active game! hmm I must post that to our other topic thread SpudOfDoom

Already implemented.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
May the Devs smile upon you Zidjian. That is awesome news!
I really likt the name of that sword the tombstalker! Looking forward to farming in this game so much!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
"
Zidjian wrote:
"
cybrim wrote:

Already implemented.

This should be clarified. Forum private messaging and in game whispering are two completely separate systems. At the moment you cannot PM someone on the forum and expect it to show up in game or vice versa. I agree that would be a sweet addition though.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info