Successful builds

Apparently I'm gonna need those gloves to make an old timey pulse build. Then again, with how the meta has shifted, I'll probably need those gloves, Shavronne's, and pick up Pain Attunement because, fuck, CI sucks. Why would I go for Chaos Immunity and 12% more ES when I can do 30% more damage and have a "free" 40% aura on myself?

I think I digressed too much there. Either way, those gloves do make builds that rely on AoE skills with crit more viable. I don't think caster pulse is a "successful build" anymore because you can't maintain enough leech/regen to sustain the mana costs anymore without the gloves.
The forum standard is to measure a build by how well it can manage content it will probably never see, because the player will probably get bored with the build before it gets there.

The forum standard doesn't make much sense.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info