Magic find build _ HELP!

Afternoon guys,

Just a quick question and perhaps a topic discuission for you all. Been playing a while now with my second 80 in ambush and im really pleased with the changed brought about with SoTV.

Anyhow back to topic, im looking at making a third character to level up soon, and im really interested in some sort of magic find/culler for profit reasons more than anything.

I understand this topic is open to debate as yes, in a realistic world, any progressed character could indeed stack rarity/quantity and insert a culling gem and off they go.

What im really asking here, is if your looking for some sort of build that has the survivability/enough dps without the need to use specific gear and thus can stack magic find what would my options be?>

Before i get a thousand replies about a summoner which has always seemed to crop up, i made a raise zombie summoner in standard, and although it was rather enjoyable i dont feel this is truly a "survivability" choice considering the issue if all minions get wiped should you not have very good gear due to magic find.

Thanks in advance for the genuine responses.

Murph
Try dual totems if you haven't yet. You can put almost all nodes in survivability and totem clusters. I run Blood Magic Flame totemer and when feeling low on currency I just swap to MF and farm. Got 38/222 with so so gear. Bet you can hit 300IIR or more on cull with better gear and weapon swap to Reaper's Pursuit.
My gear if interested:
Spoiler

Good luck mate.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Thanks for the reply, this is really helpful.

The problem with this game unfortunately is that with so many updates flying about, the skill tree quickly goes out of date and older builds aren't properly updated :(

I will definitely look into this though i did find a nice build that looks very interesting although expensive, if you could see this working as a magic find let me know!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/862906

regards

Murph
Low life builds are always a good way to get more IIR with wondertrap. If you play with friends and just want to be a support culler. I run 8 auras and switch between pure culling and dps/boss cull depending on the group.

Nothing of my gear really cost that much. Found most it and its not purely IIR based.
Spoiler
IGN: LiveD_LivE

ahh nice, well i have a searing bond 78 templar, i may get some regrets, and use a bit of money to modify it for culling like that. i'm sure with that gear i should be able to earn enough to build this wander build that i linked which looking at that is at the minimum 40 ex.... could be a while.

I'm really grateful for all the advice though and gear.

Regards

Murph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info