eternal craft or yolo ex?

Edit: case closed. Thx too Dauemannen and Aetherium for the relevant answers

ilvl 71

Most importantly, how can i know if its a phys/acc roll? Both values are within the "Reaver's" phys/acc mod, but i still cant be 100% shure...right?
Last edited by larbom on Mar 31, 2014, 11:28:25 AM
Um...you're supposed to vendor that.
Exalt it.
"
paraspam wrote:
Exalt it.

Are exalts freely floating around in SC that you can exalt any crap item you want? Honestly OP, just vendor that shit.
You can't know if it's a hybrid roll or one of each. It could even be both a low hybrid roll and one of each. The only way to find out is to divine it a few times and see which mods it matches.

Honestly that's probably not worth the exalt, even if it's just the hybrid roll. Sure if you hit a decent % physical it'd be worth a few exalts, but the expected value is probably less than the exalt you're spending.
Last edited by Dauemannen on Mar 31, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
"
Um...you're supposed to vendor that.

QFT

You can actually get a much better weapon for 1 exalt, even regardless of league.
I wouldnt spend any currency on that item, tbh.
its trash, getting tyranical with exalt is pure madness, its the most important mod and its very rare, even if this item had all the other highest tier mods that you need, it wouldnt be worth eternal exalting unless you have spare 100 exalts to spend
Last edited by Aetherium on Mar 31, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info