First Uber Atziri Kill and Atziri Ambush/Invasion Prizes Awarded

That's amazing, gratz.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Gz!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Cool beans, wasn't even aware of a uber version.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Before someone on standard lol.

Awesome
"
BradKTA wrote:
I haven't received my MTX for my Atziri kill in invasion. I killed it today so I assume that's the reason why I may not have gotten it right away. When will I receive it?

You won't, only the first 50 people to do this will.
Well done dude ... don't care how you did it, but you did it.
Congrats to him!

So Chris when are you going to change the silly gating of the regular version? To be able to complete the challenges as I understand we have to go through the gate of finding midnight fragments (1200+ Sarn runs clearing every corrupted area and no luck so far) so we can kill Atziri. Then we have to farm Atziri for the fragments for the second layer of gating to access über Atziri. And finally we have to farm über Atziri for the items we need.

Doesn't this seem a tad overkill on the gating even to you?

Please change the normal fragments to have an equal drop chance so we can farm them our selfs and let the difficulty of the fights be the gate. (Or give us a vendor recipe to get rid of the vaal gems for nightmare frags...)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 31, 2014, 2:59:54 AM
Midnight farming is fine. Grow some balls.
God tier standard in terms of items lost to ambush xD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
dandan88 wrote:
Midnight farming is fine. Grow some balls.

Has nothing to do with balls and everything to do with how stupid and unfavorable it is to do...especially at level 90+. In theory considering the low drop chance of Nightmare you could farm for 10 hours a day for the duration of the league and NEVER see one drop.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 31, 2014, 2:47:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info