The 500th Forum Thread!!!

WOOOO Half way to 1000!

How do we all feel about POE this far into production and what are we all most excited about come beta?
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'm most interested in trying out the different characters and being a part of that initial phase of testing character builds.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
The thing i most want to see, is the passive skill tree and of course the last remaining class.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
Dying to get alook at the passives and Char info screen. And like spud said, im really interested in being part of the intitial testing phase.
Nothing is true. All is permitted.
Resist. Unlearn. Defy.
[www.theexiledclan.org]
Dying to get into test and imput suitable suggestions / improvements to be honest!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I can't wait to get my hands on POE. I've been waiting for another great Action RPG for years.
Looks better every day. Most excited to play it
I feel...jealous of the alpha testers, he he, in a good way (=
Well, we are almost in August.. So about three more weeks until OB goes live. The community has grown a lot. It's nice to see, at least at this point, that this game is going to have a large player base.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
bkboggy wrote:
Well, we are almost in August.. So about three more weeks until OB goes live. The community has grown a lot. It's nice to see, at least at this point, that this game is going to have a large player base.

I'm pretty sure close beta starts in August. Post September was decides for Open Beta.
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info