Which map mod do you like least?

if i am on my lap top fracturing because it causes damage to my rig.

if i am on my computer temporal just because it messes with culling .

but they are both pretty horrible mods . at least things like lower max resists or vulnerability actually make the maps harder.

neither temporal or fracturing make maps any harder .... they just make it slower.

from an economics point of view that is fine since its the map that is the limiting factor .
from a fun perspective .... neither are enjoyable . and neither give you the heart pumping excitement of face tanking temple piety in a -20 resist map

i actually fell asleep in my chair in a fractured temporal chain map.. i was embarrassed .
i wonder if anyone dares to play fractured/tempchains/no regen/blood magic combo. or are there any build that can do that with ease
"
i wonder if anyone dares to play fractured/tempchains/no regen/blood magic combo. or are there any build that can do that with ease

fractured is really not a problem unless the mobs themselves have totally annoying death abilities. think crabs that "die" and shed their shell. when you kill one it will split into three shitflingers. now if you have decent aoe like firestorm or melee splash it's okay, personally i run reave on my "tanky" spec and flame sentinel ribbon + lmp + chain so i can clear big packs easily.

tempchains is annoying but usually not lethal unless you are dealing with a mob type that is fast, agile, mobile, or otherwise uses abilities that you can use your own mobility to avoid (think getting out of flameblast aoe)

no regen is not doable for my summoner because i use clarity + eb discipline to regen mana for arctic armour as well as to animate weapons constantly, and i don't have slots for mana pots.

blood magic is impossible for 99% of builds because they involve using auras, which isn't really feasible with blood magic.

also mrmistermissedher if you are reading this i just want to say that i admire your honesty but i don't think it was necessary to delete your account. unless a mod deleted it, in which case, you shall forever more live on as a martyr in my heart.
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Mar 31, 2014, 10:53:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info