vaal orb and maps

So I start use vaal orb a lot on maps, i see no downside in this, it can up ur map by 1 level or turn it unid and u still know the mod, or add a bunch of mod to it.
Anyone want to share opinion about this
Looking for friend to play with.
Im lonely :((

IGN: hello7op
The mods could be ones you do not want. For instance... blood magic for many builds or -25% max resists.
I did alot of them in invasion. The downside is if you get a really shitty combination of mods. Also you run out of vaal orbs pretty quick :-)

No matter how much quantity they rolled, I didn't find more maps. So eventually I just stopped using vaal orbs on maps.
I used it once on a 72 and got a 66 white map or sth. Now I use them on trash chests I would vendor. Got a 5L on a 1S chest just today. It´s fun.
I've tried it a few times to very few positive results.

I'm still trying, however, to get some of my core unique gear vaal'd the way I want it, so that will likely take me the remainder of the ladder to get it all in order XD
I think VaalOrbing white maps is a good idea, simply because maps are not reusable items anyway.

So Vaal Orbs on white maps act almost like a super Transmute/Augment/Alter roll.

I have spent 10 Vaal Orbs on white maps for science. Here are the results :

Now, 4 rare maps out of 10, isn't that bad in my opinion. The map with +141% item quantity will be quite a challenge though :)
For now, I only used it once:

If anyone wants this for free, lmk :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
For now, I only used it once:

If anyone wants this for free, lmk :P
Why not, I'm interested ;)
We also can try to run this map together if you want.

*FNX_Heroes
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

*FNX_Heroes

Its Invasion, tho :)

Its a really bad map, because its most likely a oneshot by any invader boss. Moreover chaining is an additional counter to my totem build.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 29, 2014, 1:39:25 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

*FNX_Heroes

Its Invasion, tho :)

Its a really bad map, because its most likely a oneshot by any invader boss. Moreover chaining is an additional counter to my totem build.
Oh yes sorry, I'm playing the Standard league ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info