how to avoid bleeding puncture

Hey guys do this short theard, know if there is a way to stop the bleeding puncture leaves you? or whether it may be short time?.

Is that I use some me duels and puncture and I drained most of his life without the revial ​​do anything just to tee

Well that just want to know ... if I can give advice to combat people using puncture or if there is passive in the tree to make some effect against this skill.

I am currently using a Marauder with Mallet.

Thanks
i'm from Argentina and I speak only spanish
Last edited by LordHarek on Mar 29, 2014, 8:58:28 AM

Deals much more damage while the target is moving; therefore, to avoid bleeding out, hold still.
You can still attack without triggering the extra bleed damage, and if you use mobility skills like Leap Slam, (or Shield Charge, or Whirling Blades), you will still only take the extra damage while you're moving (not when you stop at the beginning/end of the skill use).
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
"
Skivverus wrote:

Deals much more damage while the target is moving; therefore, to avoid bleeding out, hold still.
You can still attack without triggering the extra bleed damage, and if you use mobility skills like Leap Slam, (or Shield Charge, or Whirling Blades), you will still only take the extra damage while you're moving (not when you stop at the beginning/end of the skill use).

Oh that I had read, the issue is that if I was still hooked me back to puncture and kill me finish :P

Flasks can roll a Staunching modifier, which removes any current Bleed effects when activated. Pretty good stuff.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Flasks can roll a Staunching modifier, which removes any current Bleed effects when activated. Pretty good stuff.

This. Don't run without flasks that cure bleed, puncture is just too dangerous for me.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

What would that flaks?
"
LordHarek wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

What would that flaks?

There, activate that, and you can run AND not die :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"
LordHarek wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

What would that flaks?

There, activate that, and you can run AND not die :)

oh really thank you very much.
"
mackdaddieab wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

This. Don't run without flasks that cure bleed, puncture is just too dangerous for me.

Quoted for emphasis. Puncture and corrupted blood are the only things I truly fear.
"
mackdaddieab wrote:
"
mackdaddieab wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Quoted for emphasis. Puncture and corrupted blood are the only things I truly fear.

but not desync? wow you got some balls
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Mar 30, 2014, 12:58:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info