860 jewellers spent - still no luck :( Please tell me how many it normally takes !

Yeah it sucks. One time I put 2 jewellers into a shitty item where I just wanted more than 2 sockets and got 6 sockets out of it. The amount you put into it doesn't matter. The system doesn't forgive even though it chooses to forget.
you should buy one pre linked if at all possible.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 27, 2014, 2:06:43 PM
"
Asidra wrote:
I have 5L about 10 items, takes me on average about 70 jewlers to get the 6s. 655 is RNG being very unkind. You may wanna check the iLVL and make sure it's over 50...I think Desert Brigandine has to be over that...but better to be safe than sorry.

You are unable to spend additional jewelers once maximum sockets for a given item level is achieved.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
depends on luck
average ~250jew per item for 6s
~100-120 fus for 5l
sometimes items eat 600+jewellers nd 400+fus for 6s5l

Last edited by ILoveFly on Mar 27, 2014, 2:33:34 PM
Yeah, it is really annoying. Well as I said, I went for doing the 5th link myself because I got a pretty cheap Lightning coil (cursed one apparently).

Those currencys I used so far could nearly have a 5th ling now... :(

well thats life I guess
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

got lucky with 6s in ambush, made 2 items in about 20-30
I have one item take more than 400... most have taken my less 60. A few have taken me less than 20 to get 6s. SO I am usually lucky, but that one time was very unlucky when I had to spend like 430.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
Sounds like I'm ultra unlucky.. hopefully it turns today... I will get some more jewellers today and try again :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

The random nature is kinda frustrating sometimes. Took me 3 orbs to 6 socket an armor yesterday. I was shocked.

I find fusing even more frustrating though because the currency is more expensive.
Yeah I do agree with you - worst part is, I'm not even started with fusings >.<
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info