can u roll quality on gemcutter?

had a 20Q roll yesterday :=)
got 6 gems out of it, was nice
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I only got it once where it was Q19, but after that once its rare to see the gemcutter box (maybe once a week for me ) and most times the rolls are definitely NOT quality.

Also, when a chest has +# to chest level, what exactly does that mean? I've never understood that roll.
"
Denezen wrote:
I only got it once where it was Q19, but after that once its rare to see the gemcutter box (maybe once a week for me ) and most times the rolls are definitely NOT quality.

Also, when a chest has +# to chest level, what exactly does that mean? I've never understood that roll.

You're runnin a 76 map, you get a box +4 chest level, contained items lvl are 80. It's useless for gemcutter's box ofc.
Bloodlines IGN: ZanaDailyRektOMG // GMT+1 Central Europe
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1197572
/\ thank you
My friends and I got a 19% one about 3 weeks ago in Torment. So unless they've changed it in the last few weeks you should be able to. Although I'm guessing it's pretty rare.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
only problem with strongboxes is it doesnt accept ctrl click currencies, you have to go one at a time. this oversight has caused me to open one too many boxes on accident like the idiot i am

Yes you can, but it's Shift, not Ctrl, like when you Shift + click wisdom scrolls to ID everything in your inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info