can u roll quality on gemcutter?

"
Juicebox360 wrote:
only problem with strongboxes is it doesnt accept ctrl click currencies, you have to go one at a time. this oversight has caused me to open one too many boxes on accident like the idiot i am

That's what's irritating me too. And I have opened once on accident.
I got a gem from a 20%q regular strongbox the other day. Too bad it was Anger. /badluckbrian
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Gemcutter's boxes have been nerfed (strongly nerfed) concerning mod % quality, I got one 3 weeks ago, 17% with some chaos rolled. I have met 2 recently 60+ chaos spent = none a single time I got % quality gem mod.

My opinion is that this mod has simply been removed from gemcutter's strongboxes ;)

Post here an image with the date and the % quality gem pls !
Bloodlines IGN: ZanaDailyRektOMG // GMT+1 Central Europe
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1197572
Last edited by Lachunequess on Mar 22, 2015, 3:52:53 PM
Sure you can, I rolled a Q19 gemcutters but it didn't drop ANYTHING.

That's GGG's way of laughing in your face. They seem to do that alot these days.
as far as I remember, the answer is yes.
though the few times I got it, were very low Quality rolls. but I get few quality gems so it was nice regardless.

probably the best combination you can roll on a rare box, is quality + support gems, and/or a Vaal gem.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Best is %quality and extra items otherwise you run the risk of getting zero.

At the start of the league, by far levelled gems is the best option since a 19 skill gem/aura will give you a huge advantage over other people.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I got one a few days ago with 1% after 15 or so alts. I then tried another 20 or 30, got nothing and settled on quantity.
Path of Exile: even when you win you lose!

walks away
After spending so many alterations I learned to just yolo alch and move on. Not worth spending time or orb with it. Better just level up some gems and use the recipe.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Yes you can roll +quality on gemcutter's strongbox. But again it is all random. And the +quality mod is quite rare, meaning you can spend stacks of alts just to roll a +3% quality.

Imho just settle on support/ leveled affix if you can't get quality in one stack of alt and move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info