Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

Due to a bug on the season page, only the first 172 events are shown. This will be fixed within a couple of days.

A couple of seasons ago, we published a beginner's guide to racing. Please check it out if you haven't participated before!

We will continue to run (longer and longer) cut-throat events outside of the race schedule as we factor in feedback from the last ones! PvP tournament support is well underway and is not far off. I don't have an exact timeframe to cite in this post but it's getting closer and is a priority.

There have now been 43 players credited with Invasion Atziri kills.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
first
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
First!

Edit: Aww
IGN: Nolo
Last edited by Nolo31 on Mar 26, 2014, 12:09:54 AM
Race rewards aren't that great this season, are they? Oh, well :/

I think the new 4 week waiting period for race rewards into a new league is too long. Many people have already stopped playing the league by that point, guys...it's not like there's going to be a huge infusion of high-value race reward items into the new league through this process at any rate (i.e. that would possibly 'wreck the economy', or significantly change the fortunes of and/or favor players that have already been playing and/or farming since the start). How many people manage to get 400+ pts in a particular season and then plan to re-sell those items, anyway?

(Not many, in other words. It's a null issue.)

----------------

>> To all those that like to post "First", "Second", etc. to one of Chris' regular missives:

Congratulations, you've just wasted your post with a juvenile, sophomoric, semantically-null 'response'.

Bet your parents are real proud. ;)
Last edited by TheLurker on Mar 26, 2014, 12:23:09 AM
Good change with reward withdrawal.
IGN: Aux
!!!!!!
nice schedule again, thx for ignoring lots of racers wish
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
=)
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Kinda 'meh' rewards, but art looks cool.
vaal or no balls
Last edited by QueenTakesKnight on Mar 26, 2014, 12:13:52 AM
Rewards look cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info