No gender selection?!

I don't see how it matters.
Even in Diablo 2 on battle.net ,all people cared about was how much oblivion you can unleash,nobody cared about the gender... at least in my experience.

gender selection WOULD be a nice addition however.
"
metamag wrote:
Hi, I was really surprised how this game has way better graphics, effects and animations than Diablo 3 but are you seriously telling me that each class has a fixed gender?

That simply won't do, even in Dungeon Siege 3 playing as a female character was a total immersion breaker, I didn't even bother with them.

Please make male gender available for all classes(most gamers are male anyway, especially with RPG).

D3 -suck (I have 250 hours so I know)

Dungeon Siege 3 my god what a deception, play all DS2 but 3 really suck... square enix ruined the franchise

for me , the class are fine.. why you want a marauder woman? like the female baba from D3? naa female toon? ok for ranged and wizards... only that.. maybe a rogue but maybe
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
metamag wrote:
Hi, I was really surprised how this game has way better graphics, effects and animations than Diablo 3 but are you seriously telling me that each class has a fixed gender?

That simply won't do, even in Dungeon Siege 3 playing as a female character was a total immersion breaker, I didn't even bother with them.

Please make male gender available for all classes(most gamers are male anyway, especially with RPG).

so play a marauder dickshits
Gender selection is nice to have, but probably one of the last things on my wish list. And I certainly wouldn't like to have an option to select every skin you liked. It's nice to know where people started on the passive skill tree.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
freeid wrote:
hmmm I think the problem I have with this is that all the melee classes seem to be male and all the range classes female.....

seems a bit, unimaginative.

And i thought that my range shadow or templar was the way to go. Maybe i was wrong.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
I agree with Chris;
I have melee based characters doing spells and using bows. The classes mean nothing other than starting point. You make of them what YOU want to.

This isn't Diablo 3 where a Demon Hunter can only be a Demon Hunter, or a Barbarian can only be a Barbarian.

Make your characters are you like. I play the ranger and the marauder and never cared if I could choose a gender, but i'm easy to please.
"
metamag wrote:
Btw, even in Dungeon Siege 3 you had ranged and melee male class.

Here, there is not a single male ranged class!

Please tell me more about it... I am super interested to what you define as range coz i certainly saw a bow templar, a wand marauder (Build 8). I just do not understand what you meant by range. Since i am so stupid enlighten me please.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Not sure if it's been said already, but I'm all for gender selection as long as it's not a cash shop only option.

I understand that it is indeed a non-gameplay affecting cosmetic choice, but there's a fine line in the sand there IMO.
of all the things to whine about...lmao

holy crap, people...it's not like someone is asking you
to put on a dress and go outside...lol

that's right up there with being afraid of pink...
and a pale pink shirt really sets off a paisley tie...lol
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
metamag wrote:
Btw, even in Dungeon Siege 3 you had ranged and melee male class.

Here, there is not a single male ranged class!

Please tell me more about it... I am super interested to what you define as range coz i certainly saw a bow templar, a wand marauder (Build 8). I just do not understand what you meant by range. Since i am so stupid enlighten me please.

No kidding, the Shadow has a REALLY nice set of ranged abilities right by his starting point too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info