Teaser of new Rogue Exiles

Great...another mob that is going to be "balanced around a 6l/bor geared to the teeth character. I give it 1 week after release until the new exiles are nerfed.
"
The first one is a Templar that uses Searing Bond, Fire Trap, Flameblast and Flammability.

Yeah, we all remember how to gear up to the Chaos Sanctuary.
So the first exile is based on the most popular skills of this league, and the Scion is based on the most popular skills of last league.

Talk about Karma.
"
Rowsol wrote:
What do you expect? You give bosses one shot mechanics and expect people to risk their 100 hour character killing a boss when the reward is not worth the risk.

"
Lorginir wrote:
"
Two new Rogue Exiles are approaching completion and are likely to be included in the next content update. ...

Two more reasons to restart area, nothing more.

"
I bet the "very agile Scion who uses Spectral Throw, Vaal Spectral Throw, Projectile Weakness and Leap Slam" doesn't have to obtain souls for her fucking Vaal Spectral Throw.

You guys make posting so easy. Thanks. :D

Congratulations to Havoc and Mors!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Mar 21, 2014, 4:18:50 PM
"
Great...another mob that is going to be "balanced around a 6l/bor geared to the teeth character. I give it 1 week after release until the new exiles are nerfed.

Yeah, considering I can't beat a single rogue in merc yet this is really not exciting news. Just more content I'll have to skip.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Starzon29 wrote:
Cool Chris =)).. I was dreaming of "Act 4 =)) I saw Snow lanscape and Ice caves :=)

And a siege with catapults...? ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
osna23 wrote:
"
jabbedxorz wrote:
The Templar:

the legend never dies! :O

the brown note?
If we wnted to pvp, the players would do that right?

I want to slaughter monsters, not some npc based off ladder/competition junkies.
"There have been zero Atziri kills in Invasion still. It's not like the Invasion boss always spawns right alongside her, guys :P"

is that the teaser part of this post?
Better get some fire resistance guys!!!! Lol

GGG is trolling so much, its fun :D
Last edited by Harmster on Mar 22, 2014, 1:31:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info