its almost finish

hey guys today is 17.07,we have to wait just 14 days to closed beta release,do you feel exited like me ,who wait from several months to try this game.
the longest two weeks is coming :)
if I play some BETA, when "normal game"begins I lose all level and items??
then I dont play until normal game
There will be a wipe between closed beta and open beta yeah.
The whole point of a Beta is to help company to test bugs, find things that do not work properly or glitch into terrain or anything like odd clicks that can make things glitch.

Beta are fun. I like to beat games and do everything possible and BETA is the perfect place to do that.

"You Cant Tame The Beast"

Last edited by Bee on Jul 17, 2011, 12:11:02 PM
Yeah cool 14 days but how could you know you'll be one of the lucky beta tester?
When beta start's only the luckiest will be in game.
Last edited by Yason on Jul 17, 2011, 12:59:19 PM
No one ever said that Closed Beta will start on August 1st. As far as I know GGG hasn't chosen a specific date to start closed beta. If I had to guess I would say mid to late August. There are still quite a few things that aren't in the game that really do need to be implemented before tons of people start pouring in.

It's certainly getting closer but don't get too excited yet.
Forum Sheriff
trap maybe you are right ,but i hope you are wrong one more month its too much time for me :(
Here's a quote from the sticky

"
An update to Milestone 7 that occurred several days later to address bugs found in the initial release.

0.7.2: A subsequent update that fixed a number of balance issues.

0.8.0: Milestone 8, a major update that we’re worked on. It add Act Two, the Duelist and several months of improvements. We’re hoping to add a lot more community members to this series.

0.8.1 onwards: Updates to Milestone 8 that fix bugs/balance issues and add new features (10-12 updates planned).
- (0.8.6) This is the current Version (12. July)

0.9.0: Closed Beta (August 2011)

0.10.0: Open Beta

1.0.0: Initial Release
1.0.1: Bug fixes to released version
1.1.0: First major feature update to initial release.

2.0.0: Our first expansion

So it look to me there will be 3-5 more updates planned, and at that rate of 1 update per week, we're looking at 3-5 weeks from now. I'm hoping for August 1st, but this is the method I've been using to count down till Closed Betta.
I love lamp
I'm estimating mid-August. In saying that, most of us probably won't get invited until a few weeks or even months after the start.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Yeah, beta is still a blur, so don't start getting your hopes up. When it comes, there still a chance that many people won't get chosen. =(
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info