Why do fractured monsters not give XP/Loot/Souls?

I wonder if the fracture mobs give xp to gems.
what up cuzz
the number of mobs u kill is the determining factor here...if u kill more u should get more return for attempting it in the first place. theres no argument against that simple fact. u cannot win against that simple logic.

"
Xantaria wrote:
Everybody would roll it then. It would be completely out of balance.

if a player has the capability to do that there should be a reward for attempting it. the case where u say everyone will roll it is completely invalid and a joke.

u dont understand its a gift to be able to roll it in the first place and survive. balance is what players are capable of doing with their toons. having to invest currency into something they can do just because it give 0 rewards is a complete waste of resources.

fracture and pack size should give quantity bonus.

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Mar 21, 2014, 4:40:22 AM
As stated different mods affect different builds. My Infernal Blow Mara loves fractured maps. Group everything next to the map boss and BOOOOOOOOM insta takedown.

If only they gave XP and loot. I would roll that mod everytime.
IGN: Munkehboi
The problem with everyone's argument here is that you are framing the problem in the scope of a

can I do it or not question.

Which is wrong. fracturing is a bad mod because it alone is enough to change the graphics requirements of the game.

It doesn't matter if you can run the map by turning down your graphics settings.
No person should have to change their graphics to accommodate for one mod in a map system.

I can do fractured , many people can, but when you have 100 little shit monsters turning into 200 - 500 little shit monsters , you for once die to actual computer stutter , rather than desync.

Then the mechanic is BROKEN.

you cant argue otherwise , you have no ground to stand on, the bottom line is set in stone and unchanging. This mod in its current state is quite literally UNFUCKINGPLAYABLE for certain people who were PROMISED by GGG that they could play the game if their rigs met certain requirements.

that is a broken promise , a breach in trust. a proverbial slap in the face . It is disgusting and shameful that they would introduce this mod in such a careless fashion.

And i couldnt hate ggg more for it ,
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 21, 2014, 8:51:17 AM
"
Xantaria wrote:

49% packsize

who is rerolling this? and it still exists
"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

49% packsize

who is rerolling this? and it still exists

This man won.
bump
bump
When i get the fracture mod i always reroll the map. Same with temp chains. I don't like those mods.
PoE have biggest problem with balance ever.
Bosses that insane OP and broken in many ways + many many potent way to die (lost char or lost weeks farming exp) and NO REAWARD AT ALL!
This ****ing mod, that ruin many many PC and make perma freeze/perma desync (lost char or lost weeks farming exp) and NO REAWARD AT ALL!
And thats not all, theres many like this mechanic in game that are broken, i mean totaly broken, for example: summoners and snapshot.

So, i only hope to see in near future new fresh devs and changing mind ol' good devs, or we will NEVER see any crafting, trading, balance, real loot/drop, etc include fun.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info