The Exiled Clan's Exclusive PoE Interview

Thats actually a pretty interesting little interview. The group mechanics were nice to hear about, I dont think exp split was covered before.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Yason wrote:
30-40 people more for closed beta.
Sounds i should wait for open beta...

We'll invite thousands of people during the closed beta. Probably over ten thousand eventually.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yason wrote:

We'll invite thousands of people during the closed beta. Probably over ten thousand eventually.

Good to hear that! :)

Btw Chris...Will closed beta testers be able to invite friend or friends to the beta?
I wanna hack'n'slash all daaaay long :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yason wrote:

wow, that's crazy. Interesting to hear a round about number of how many people are registered with POE as well...
I love lamp
"
jmackay wrote:
wow, that's crazy. Interesting to hear a round about number of how many people are registered with POE as well...

Well back in january it was up to about 9000 accounts, and it's fairly safe to assume that number has continued to grow steadily since then. So the current number of accounts is probably measured in tens of thousands.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yason wrote:

Oh thank god. I was wrong on my previous statement then. The non-alpha part confused me.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info