The Negatives of POE (subjective)

"
Shark wrote:
The only downside is that it doesn't have many players yet.

This is very true. Until yesterday, I'd never seen more than 4-5 people on at once.

It really is pretty good, nearly all of my problems with it stem from my system hardware having some issues..
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
"
Anbergino wrote:
"
Shark wrote:

This is very true. Until yesterday, I'd never seen more than 4-5 people on at once.

It's going to be pretty busy when we open the floodgates in a few weeks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Shark wrote:
As an alpha player I can safely say that it has a huge amount of similarities to diablo 2. but then again that isn't really a downside since diablo 2 is still an awesome game. The only downside is that it doesn't have many players yet.

You're right, I have done a few runs on some nights where I am the only one on line.

That will become a distant memory soon enough, I am sure, when the CB and OB roll around :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Anbergino wrote:
"
Shark wrote:

It's going to be pretty busy when we open the floodgates in a few weeks!

You made my day!
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder
Only negative is that I'm addicted to it and I haven't even played yet.

OMG soon please I'm dying to play something worth my time and my time is precious, I hate wasting it on something I wont play next week.
"
Arkwright wrote:
"
Shark wrote:
As an alpha player I can safely say that it has a huge amount of similarities to diablo 2. but then again that isn't really a downside since diablo 2 is still an awesome game. The only downside is that it doesn't have many players yet.

You're right, I have done a few runs on some nights where I am the only one on line.
That will become a distant memory soon enough, I am sure, when the CB and OB roll around :)

Quick, we must figure out how to make GGG never enter Beta with PoE, so we few can enjoy it all ourselves ):o=
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
tormenta wrote:
Quick, we must figure out how to make GGG never enter Beta with PoE, so we few can enjoy it all ourselves ):o=

Haha. The lack of people in the alpha does have a certain charm to it. No trolls or spammers. Everyone knows who everyone else is. Future clans should seriously consider paying the fee for a private clan league.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
tormenta wrote:

Haha. The lack of people in the alpha does have a certain charm to it. No trolls or spammers. Everyone knows who everyone else is. Future clans should seriously consider paying the fee for a private clan league.

Well I wouldn't say it's completely without trolls :P
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info