Thank You GGG!

I just wanted to say thank you for being as devoted to the community that you have created. Many other developers/titles do not interact with their devoted as your company. It definitely makes "me" happy to see your posts and reassures us all that you're committed to making a outstanding title and community. Keeping us all as well informed as you do makes us realize that you're not just making something to make a quick $$$.
I join your post as you have the same thoughts as me to leave a "thank you GGG!" aswell :p

It's rare to see developpers sticking to their ideas even if the game does not reach a larger audience. More than this the fact that you interact with your community with transparency is imo what will boost your player base.

Keep developping the game for REAL gamers like you do, not for money, and you'll get the money you deserve !

Again, thank you GGG, we fully trust you and your game !
Hack&Slash lover!
GGG is a very interactive company with their fans and this is really exceptional. The question is, as they grow and become more known, will their interactivity last?

Blizzard, and i dare to say, most companies were very interactive with their player base, but as they grow their becomes more fans to cater too. It becomes to hard and the companies become distant. Who's to say this won't happen with GGG.
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
GGG is a very interactive company with their fans and this is really exceptional. The question is, as they grow and become more known, will their interactivity last?

Blizzard, and i dare to say, most companies were very interactive with their player base, but as they grow their becomes more fans to cater too. It becomes to hard and the companies become distant. Who's to say this won't happen with GGG.

Look at Riot games and League of Legends. League of Legends is hugely popular and the developers still interact with their fanbase.
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:

Well, we are not trying to predict the second coming here. So, lets just enjoy the company as it stands right now.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info