Templar: Pants, Swords and get rid of robe suggestion

I would love developers consider adding pants as items, or at least change the clothes of the characters specially the rove of the templar. I would love to see the templar as a chainmail, shield and sword kind of skin. But there ain't no chests that cover the hole body, nor there are any swords specifically with strength and intellect (I didn't saw any probably there are).
Adding leg as armor has been discarded as a possibility in the future, as that would off the balance of the whole game, and they'd have to redo pretty much every other item. I do however agree that the templar looks a bit "naked" at times, especially with chanmailles that go very low. That's what I've seen so far, anyway. Maybe they could add some some more fabric to his legs, and/or change those armors a little bit for him at least.

Because I do kind of dig this whole concept of him being half armored, half expsed, the noble and mighty warrior exposing himself to the perrils of this forsaken land, with an unfaultering ability to crush and fend off all these vile beings, all this just to protect his fellow comrads and their unforsaken land.
Last edited by HannesFury on Jan 29, 2013, 8:09:10 PM
I agree with the OP.

i don't care if the armor has any effect... I don't wanna see those legs. No joke intended, its one of my few gripes with the game.

I'll even buy it for up to a reasonable price =)

Might roll a different class in the meantime >.<
What they should just do is allow you to choose Class and then choose model ie Choose the Templat Class and say the Shadow Character Model. That way if someone wanted a Male Model starting in the Ranger Node they could. It wouldn't unbalance the game as all you are doing is changing the initial starting model not where that class starts in the passive tree.

Hell I'd even buy a micro transaction that allowed me to change the model to something else.
Well that's never gonna happen, Blayde. A class is a class, models that belong to them are therefore intrinsic. HOWEVER: Changing the specific gender of your character has been confirmed as a future possibility with a little help of a micro transaction.
So the pants situation doesn't get any better?

I don't know why but the no pants thing really bugs me. Getting armor that covers my character's legs has been a bigger motivation for playing than leveling or getting better gear has been. I'll probably ditch my templar now that I know that it isn't just a "low level gear looking crappy" thing.

Are there any more pantless classes that I need to watch out for?
Why am I a naked Templar?

Seriously, this game is awesome, but why the h*** is the templar pantless? BALD AND PANTLESS!

Anyway, the toon is still fun to play. Try molten shell and tempest. They partially hide those ugly skinny legs.
Last edited by leLoir on Jan 31, 2013, 11:19:53 AM
I chose to play a templar, in part, because he has no pants.
Heavy plate with your Johnson swinging in the wind is how real men go to war!

Business on top. Party on the bottom!
BigKnox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info