Level 75 Scepter/Shield w/LS

I only went to level 75 because I'm sure I'll change my mind by then.

With a focus on +ele dmg using a scepter and using LS as main attack. What are the pros and cons with this buildup to level 75?

Thanks in advance for comments!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWw4UE8wVUBhdGekaOCNNJIsyiTLRN0dANkE_RHJFR0bXTdhP81HmUflX4lnzXcZgbWe9a6x35Xy7fVOBb4KbhMSK5IuMjHaPRpBVkn2Yb5uhm-yePKIApwinhKpSrKqvbLQvtPm2hriTwBrFistDzLfQ0NV11wLd897B4XPkreXP6H3sOOzL7SDub_Af8s7zcfTp
Decent for farming, not so good for PVP
I've got balls of steel
Thanks! I didn't even think about PvP. I assume I'd need to add shield nodes etc. Thank you for your feedback Fresh.
I'd say HP% and HP Regen% > Shield buffs/resistances in some cases so try to stack up your HP. Ofcourse it depends on gaming experience, what you prefer more :)

Then again if you are playing Hardcore then the HP bonuses are a must. If not, go for dps :)
I've got balls of steel
Last edited by Freshbrewed on Jan 29, 2013, 1:50:38 PM

You took some really strange paths to get where you wanted, you can save some points and get more health which you need, Also you haven't included any of the +skill quests. If you included the +skill points I'd go for the divine toughness node below static blows. Also it looks like your going to have some problems with accuracy.
Last edited by Ogami on Jan 29, 2013, 2:01:56 PM
Thanks Ogami! I will rework it and get Divine Toughness along with more health and accuracy. I wanted to build a very strong elemental damage based build, but it seems like so many mobs have ele or lightning resistance.
Okay, after playing some more last night and dropping my low dps 1h scepter/shield for a lucky rare drop of a staff which does 660 dps at lvl 37, I am debating whether or not to rebuild a templar as a LS/Staff. Anyhoo, taking your advice I have reworked the tree to maximize LS & ele dmg while having a safe amount of health, ES, block, and ele resists. Would someone take the time to look it over again and give advice?

Thanks so much, you guys rock

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDhQRLRPMFE0VUBZvGF0Z6RoyGjgjTSSLLJwyiTLRN0c87z0PQDZBP0NjRHJFR0bXTdhPfU_zUWBR5lH5VcZX4lj1WfNdxmKsZp5nvWuscH1xTXYRd-V8g3y7fVN99X6vgFaBb4KbhMSK5IuMjHaOvo9GkFWSfZhvms-boZvsncSePKFtogCnCKeEqZWqUqyqrfGvbLQvtPm2hrcxuJPAGsG0xBXE9sWKy0PMt836z2XQ0NV11p3XAtrd3fPeweFz5K3k7OXP6H3sOOzL7SDub_Af8s7zcfTp
Last edited by Nimoch on Jan 30, 2013, 2:12:27 PM
Bump for some love. Really enjoying playing as a templar but it's not quite the "shock and awe" experience I see witches throwing out.
You have so many +10 stat nodes which are not even needed to go somewhere.

look you spent 111 nodes, now i delete some of stat nodes, and it is saving you 11 nodes:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDhQRLRPMFE0VUBZvGF0Z6RoyGjgdFCNNLJwyiTzvQDZBP0NjRHJG103YT31P81FgUeZR-VXGV-JY9VnzXcZirGaeZ71wfXFNdhF35XyDfLt9U36vgFaBb4KbhMSLjIx2jr6PRpBVkn2Yb5rPm6GdxJ48oW2iAKcIp4SplapSrKqt8bQvtPm2hrcxuJPAGsG0y0PMt836z2XQ0NV11p3XAtrd3fPeweFz5K3k7OXP6H3sOOzL7SDub_Af8s7zcfTp-tI=

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Thank you so much BlackCorsair! I will start leveling up using your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info