Warm and fuzzy forums!

I have noticed 3 as of the past what 3 days, 3 ACTIVE posative forum members get invites in one way or another and it really helps me think this community is not just full of whiners and that there are beta and non beta members looking to give back, it makes me... well warm and fuzzy. btw leave the sexual puns out pervs.

But in all seriousness gratz to LSU, Viney and Dark.

And to the rest of the serious community and forum users there is hope yet for THEE hold faith stead fast and pray the journey to beta ends sooner than later.

End post. sideways smiley face thingy~
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
Yeah, those posts I saw for the three guys you mentioned have kind of given me a new hope. I think you should also mention contributions like Starcraft42 stream giveaway where 7 people got keys. It's nice to see that among the thrashing and clamoring for keys, there are active, contributing members of the community that are getting keys without having to sell their left nut or claim they have cancer.
I've noticed it's not all bad. These forums in particular are a bit rabid though. I feel bad for contributing at all to it. Lots of people begging and making up stuff just to try get in. On the other hand the awesomeness of some people is outweighing the bad.

I watched a few streams today and all were really fun with lots of good people. I am happy just being involved in the community currently. The whole key thing will happen naturally ^.^ in the meantime I think the community is good enough fun as is.
Special treat just for GGG ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8311
Increase your chances of getting into the beta ->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8428
Ahhh yes i was a part of Starcraft42's stream (also plan to watch more). but that is what i'm trying to say SC42 gave away 7 keys to active members and asked nothing in return and made it accesible to everyone. He is not the only person to do this but since i don't make every contest and giveaway he is the only one i can name off hand. but as said in my first post himself and otheers are making this forum into a place it should be.

Keep up the great community guys, ignore the trolls (they go under there bridge after awhile anyway) and turn this community into what it needs to be.

By the way not sure if this game is eligable for awards but the golden joystick is coming up so if it is look for it and maybe toss a vote in.

"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
Yep, lumin has also made nice work on giving away betakeys, not forgotting people who gave keys to lumin to distribute also. :)
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
+1 to OP. I saw what u seen FaLLenprophet, and i felt exactly the same way.
"
Silentplanet wrote:
I've noticed it's not all bad. These forums in particular are a bit rabid though. I feel bad for contributing at all to it. Lots of people begging and making up stuff just to try get in. On the other hand the awesomeness of some people is outweighing the bad.

I watched a few streams today and all were really fun with lots of good people. I am happy just being involved in the community currently. The whole key thing will happen naturally ^.^ in the meantime I think the community is good enough fun as is.

This is true... The forums help pass time alone. I could be playing other games but instead i decide to chill on the forums instead lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info