Yo, what do you do while checking the timer?

I dunno whether this is mentioned yet lol but something to ask. What do you do while checking the timer. D'you continue staring at it till the cows come home? Or Sleeping with the comp on with the poe timer open? Or play some games?

But if it's games, can some body tell me some good free games to pass the time while waiting for your name to appear on the timer?

Feel free to share. Fire away.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
I do homework while watching Starcraft42's stream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/starcraft-42. If he's not available then I either play LoL, SC2, or Dragon Age 2. Also I browse the forums and try to make active contributions/join in on beta contests.
It's hard to type because my hands are so weak, I haven't eaten in 4 days.

The days and nights all blend together now, I'm not sure what day of the week it is. The phone calls stopped long ago, I assume my job is now gone. The other day the power flickered and panic filled my body, I don't know what would happen if it went out completely.

My sunken, hollow eyes are affixed to the timer, and my heart beats in intervals of 25 minutes. Nothing else matters except the ticking of that sweet clock, signaling my ultimate fate.
Write a novel Raw. because that held my attention the whole time i read it! i actually pictured it, my god machinist writen by stephen king is what it felt like to me!
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
I watch starcraft42 stream, but otherwise how i burn my time ill play mortal kombat with my wife or read gaming news in general
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
Homework, facebook, play some other games.. Or even browse other forums!
-Generic forum signature here-
I try to have normal life ;).
"
rawfullemayo wrote:
It's hard to type because my hands are so weak, I haven't eaten in 4 days.

The days and nights all blend together now, I'm not sure what day of the week it is. The phone calls stopped long ago, I assume my job is now gone. The other day the power flickered and panic filled my body, I don't know what would happen if it went out completely.

My sunken, hollow eyes are affixed to the timer, and my heart beats in intervals of 25 minutes. Nothing else matters except the ticking of that sweet clock, signaling my ultimate fate.

You Sir made me laugh.

Apart from that, I play HoN, CS:S, MW2, and try to read for my final exams.
Make an account
Forget about the whole game
Get a beta key
????
Profit!!!!
I don't even watch the timer.
I have my email open on a different screen. If I get an invite, I'll know.
In the interim I play League of Legends because I like abuse.
play d2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info