Please fix the beta invite timer.

"
beamohawk wrote:
would be nice for a bigger chance for people who post to get access against the in-actives

Well all I want if for people to log-in that is all. So the lurkers can lurk, but still be active.
Last edited by Broadside on Sep 19, 2011, 2:31:10 AM
There are over 124,000 accounts. Many of them were made to cheat the system, which started out fair to everyone. Don't take out your frustrations on quiet lurkers; take them out on the people who can't play fair and wait their turns like everyone else.

Requiring forum activity will just make the cheaters log in and possibly post with multiple accounts per day, which clogs the forums and slows the server.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
There are over 124,000 accounts. Many of them were made to cheat the system, which started out fair to everyone. Don't take out your frustrations on quiet lurkers; take them out on the people who can't play fair and wait their turns like everyone else.

Requiring forum activity will just make the cheaters log in and possibly post with multiple accounts per day, which clogs the forums and slows the server.
didn't think of that, and to broadside also true so i guess as long as they log in im good, but people who make an account and log out then never log in again annoy me
I thought of making multiple accounts, but then I realized I'm not a <insert expletive>.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
"
Taric wrote:
I thought of making multiple accounts, but then I realized I'm not a <insert expletive>.
is the word your looking for turkey baster?
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

That could very well be a problem but if they change the system without anyone's knowledge and don't tell anyone for a few weeks then it would work to benefit the forum users before it caches wind with the "cheaters".
I have also been thinking about how this can go bad too. When someone makes an account the random invite might still pick up "those accounts" but after so many days "those accounts" don't get their chances any more.
Point is, we all want keys given to active users. But then again it's bloody hard to weed out every single cheater, lurker or inactive. Only time can tell till the devs have a great idea up their sleeve.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
"
UltimateDeep wrote:
Point is, we all want keys given to active users. But then again it's bloody hard to weed out every single cheater, lurker or inactive. Only time can tell till the devs have a great idea up their sleeve.
I really hope it is soon.
I cry every night. :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info