[Contest] Best concept for a skill idea for Path of Exile gets a key! [Closed]

Keep in mind that I'm still holding out that the last class will be some drunken master / nomad / street bum where "magic" is the street smarts and "dexterity" contributes to the combat/avoidance. Rolling with that in mind...

Skill name: Can 'o Whoop Ass

Target: Self

Description:
Regenerate mana (+50%)
Dexterity +10%
Attack Speed +100%
Duration: 30 sec

Visuals:
Character pulls out a can from inventory, holding it out in front cracks it open to have a blue and green dust cloud swirl around the character.

Sounds:
The sound of a fresh soda can being opened and then a "shwooosh" followed by a softer "Whoop Ass!" vocal. Music tempo should increase during the 30 seconds.

Flavour text:
"Don't open this can!"

Item rarity: Blue drops; at a minimum.

Skill name: Feconde
Target: Enemy
Description: targets gets pregnant and explodes in a multitudes of small version of themself, the babies are then easy to crush using your favorite baby crushing skill.
Visuals: see description
Sounds: pouirkishhhhhhh pluk kaboom cuik cuik cuik cuik
Flavour text: what's that smell? nooo it'ssss aaaa baaaabbyyy!!!
*picture* (copy paste in notepad and select to see):
...........~:~~~=+++?IIIIIIII??=~+++++++
..........:,:=++???IIIIIIIIIIII?+=++++++
..........,.:~+???IIIIII77IIIII?++==++++
............:=+??IIIIIII777IIIII??,,,,::
............:=+??IIIIII7777IIIII?+,,,,..
............,=?????IIIIIIIIIIIII?=,,,,,,
............:=+=+?+?IIIII?IIIIII?+,:,,,,
............~,,,,~~?II????+=IIII?I?:?,,,
............:,..==,?7III~~?IIIII??I+?,,,
..........,,=~=+I==?I77III77IIII?~I?,,,,
...........,=+???==?III77III7III??I=,,,,
...........,=?III:~=??IIII7IIIIIIII:,,,,
...........,~?III?=?IIIIIIIIIIII=?:,,,,,
............:=??I????IIIIIIIII??,,,,,,,,
............,~++~:,,~++?:+IIII?+=,,,,,,,
.....,,,....,:+?+~=?++I?===???IIIIII+,,,
.,..,:::,....,:::,==+?+??~~=+?IIIIIIII~,
...,,:::,,......,,:::~====??IIIIIIIIII?=
...,,::::,,..........,=+???IIIIIIIIII???
...,::~~~~~~:::::~==+??IIIIIIIIIIIIII???
..,,:::~===+=====+???IIIIIIIIIIIIIII????
,,::::,:==++++++++????IIIIIIIIIIII???+++
::::::.,~==++++++++?????I?IIIIII????++++
Last edited by pwroff on Sep 19, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
Skill name: Pillar of Flame

Target: AOE

Description: When cast, after a 1 second charge period, a pillar of flame rains down from the heavens and affects all enemies within a 4 yard radius.

Visuals: Character does a fist pump and red and yellow flames rain down upon your enemies in a large pillar from above. Upon death from this spell, the enemies' is burnt until they are ashes.

Sounds: When cast, character does a grunt along with the fist pump and then the pillar makes the sound of a raging wild fire.

Flavour text: Bathe the enemies in fire!

No pics :)
Skill name: Arcane Attraction

Target: Enemies

Description: Creates a small vortex at the targeted location, dealing chaos damage to nearby enemies and pulling them in to the center of the vortex. Once the enemies are sucked in, the vortex explodes dealing chaos damage proportional to the number of enemies sucked in.

Visuals: Pitch black orb with purple wind being pulled into the center.

Sounds: A whooshing sound as enemies are pulled in, followed by an explosion once the vortex explodes.

Flavour text: "Together forever."
Keyblades!
Edit:

Thank you for the opportunity. Hope the winners have fun with their key. :)
Last edited by AngryMochi on Feb 25, 2013, 9:23:30 PM
Oh christ there are 10 pages, what have I gotten myself into! lol

Also there's only 10mins left. Any edits/posts after 4pm NZ time will be forfeit (the less I have to read the better lol)

Good luck to all the contestants, umm I think it'll take a little while to go though it all, so don't think I've forgot, I'll just be reading em all.
Dedicated Kiwi~
"
RenoFox wrote:

Also there's only 10mins left. Any edits/posts after 4pm NZ time will be forfeit (the less I have to read the better lol)

Good luck to all the contestants, umm I think it'll take a little while to go though it all, so don't think I've forgot, I'll just be reading em all.

Everytime I stopped by to read what people put, I was thinking...Man, RenoFox doesn't know what he got into, haha.

Have fun, and I'm glad you are actually taking the time to read them all.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
"
RenoFox wrote:

Rofl, Could just pull a tl;dr xP

But yeah, perhaps you should have closed it a bit earlier xP

Good luck to all!
That's awesome that you are going to read them all!

Good luck everyone and thanks for the contest RenoFox :)
Kiwi through and through.
There will be a winner announced within 6 hours right? That's when I get up to go to school and would like to know before I go. Good luck on all the reading bro!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info