Haven't played in a Year

I just need helpful honest advice on what to level on my passive skill tree as a marauder. Like I said, I haven't been on in a year. I am a two-handed weapon user. I didn't really want to limit myself to a specific type of weapon. I wanted to be able to use all kinds of two-handed weapons. What I remember is that I was lacking health and armor because I prioritized damage. I am not a blood magic marauder but a ground slam and leap life steal on hit/percentage. I could really use some suggestions on what to do. I could really use some well thought out honest advice to help me bounce back for my passive skill tree. I am straight up asking if someone could do the math and numbers on what is best for me. The best possible outcome and reply a picture of a skill tree to help me decide. Here's the list of my items:
I am running a 2h infernal blow marauder myself. I find that you REALLY need to specialize in a weapon type and the "use all types of weapon" mentality is not gonna cut it in merciless. Axe works fine especially if you have a Kaom's Primacy later on.

I use 2h mace and find the stun helps a lot and is an integral part of my build. I link leap slam + stun + endurance charge on stun to be very powerful; I YOLO SLAM into a pack of mob, stuns everything, do an enduring cry (or use a CwDT with enduring cry and molten shell) and just start exploding stuff while easily facetanking. Life leech has been seriously nerfed in 1.1.0 and with slow hitting splash builds like infernal blow it's no longer viable. I serious suggest linking melee splash and multistrike (replace with blood magic if you don't have it) on infernal blow.

This is the passives (lvl 73) I been using:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtDjwS4RQgFPYYkRo4G_ol3ycvLdIxnjIJNZI26DpSOtg9_ECgQT9GaUd-SshN41BHUeZXDVhjWK9Z818_YEthIWVNah5r2WxGbmluqnJscql07XbneA1673zZhNmE74Y7hymHaozPkFWQbJHOnrmezZ_LpBmkrKZXpzCnhKgYqW6plKvFrKq0L7Xyu-28n76KvqfAD8AawQTG2NIh0k3eweOf5K3sOO8O8i_2SPcy977-jw==

It is not optimal by any mean (i.e. the fire resists node which I will respec) so feel free to switch around. If you feel like being defensive you can also have temporal chains linked to to CwDT for a more defensive curse setup.
IGN: HolyBling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info