Static blows question

I don't think this works how I want but I would like to ask anyways. If I'm using a skill wrath in my idea and I have static blows my passives are applied to my skills. Would I then grant the 10% chance to shock to everything using my wrath aura?

I don't think so, but I can hope.
If the Wrath aura is active all of your attacks (not spells) will have a 10% chance to shock with static blows. Keep in mind that the duration is based on lightning damage done, though, and that shock isn't applied at all unless the duration is over 300 ms.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock
Last edited by KG31459 on Mar 11, 2014, 4:50:26 PM
Durr... I know I will get the benefit from it and the duration would be almost non existent without some more light damage than just wrath because it has to break the 1/12th threshold to have any sort of duration. I'm asking if other people will get the 10% shock chance from the aura if I am using it because it is a skill I am using and I have static blows.

Sorry for being a bit douchey, but you gave a generic static blows response without actually reading my question which would probably require either developer or streamer level knowledge to answer.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Mar 11, 2014, 4:57:19 PM
I'm going to assume "durr" is something you regularly preface sentences with and still answer your question.

No. You have a 10% chance to shock with Static Blows. Other people have an aura effect and that's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info