Rerolling corrupted areas?!

Wouldn't it be nice to reroll corrupted areas?Since they are like "maps", what would speak against it? (Except the extra effort for devs altering the mechanics)

-> great new currency sink besides of strongboxes.(standard would "profit" from it too, orb sink-wise)
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
Last edited by S4l3m on Mar 11, 2014, 2:46:20 PM
"
S4l3m wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice to reroll corrupted areas?Since they are like "maps", what would speak against it? (Except the extra effort for devs altering the mechanics)

-> great new currency sink besides of strongboxes.(standard would "profit" from it too, orb sink-wise)

The first thing i did when i saw a corrupted area was try an alteration on it :)
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
"
S4l3m wrote:

The first thing i did when i saw a corrupted area was try an alteration on it :)

Yeah me too, and i was kinda disappointed it didn't work.
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info