[closed] What would you be willing to do for a Beta key?

Okay due to all the QQing in the thread I'm going to abandon this idea and do something everyone can enjoy instead of crying about. Wills start a new thread for it too.

It'll be: Best concept for a skill idea for PoE.
I'll pick the ones I like the most and do a random number to see who gets the keys.
So any QQ about this idea?

Sorry for those that wanted to get involved.
Link to new contest: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8286
Dedicated Kiwi~
Last edited by RenoFox on Sep 19, 2011, 12:06:57 AM
I'm willing to wait patiently and contribute to the community. Does that count? :)
Pff, who does Youtube videos these days? Real men engage in arguments with each posts having 2000+ characters.
Keyblades!
Yay, for more degrading things to do for a beta key....sigh
No one said it had to be degrading, you could draw me a cool picture or something. Could be nice or degrading or funny or ect...
Dedicated Kiwi~
"
RenoFox wrote:
Okay so I just got a 'invite your friend to beta key' key and I have no friends (boo hoo), so instead I'll just offer it up here.

So the question: What would you be willing to do for this beta key?

Post in this thread, in 24hours I'll pick the top 10ideas (Maybe less)and if you can do/prove it and post it on youtube 1st then you get a key.

Ever wonder why you don't have any friends?

People like you should have Beta revoked.

(boo hoo)
Ill contribute to the community and give away all keys I get in the future :)
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Willing to do absolutely nothing for the community, and I'll most likely hate the game and never come back after the 1st login.

ps. The game probably won't even run on this pathetic shit excuse for a computer.
Last edited by valefan on Sep 18, 2011, 11:17:12 PM
"
clubwise wrote:
"
RenoFox wrote:
Okay so I just got a 'invite your friend to beta key' key and I have no friends (boo hoo), so instead I'll just offer it up here.

Post in this thread, in 24hours I'll pick the top 10ideas (Maybe less)and if you can do/prove it and post it on youtube 1st then you get a key.

Ever wonder why you don't have any friends?

People like you should have Beta revoked.

(boo hoo)
I should have my beta revoked because I want to give away my spare beta key? =S
Or should I have it revoked because I've provided good feedback and have interacted with community a lot in a positive way? I guess I shouldn't report bugs either... or do you think that it should happen because I didn't just give you a key? lol
Dedicated Kiwi~
"
RenoFox wrote:

Post in this thread, in 24hours I'll pick the top 10ideas (Maybe less)and if you can do/prove it and post it on youtube/other approved means 1st then you get a key.

Why not just pick the top 10 after 24 hours, and line them up in order, and put a number to each one, and then use an online randomizer to pick a number from 1-10 to win?

I don't see why someone should have to 'prove' it via a video or anything. :P It's just a key. xD

Do you like my idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info