[1.3.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. AA+EB!

Which starting nodes would you recommend for witch?

1 Energy shield/Mana Regeneration, then the 1 Energy shield node and then the 3 Mana and Mana Regeneration nodes?

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0Z
Last edited by dnlwow on Dec 30, 2014, 8:41:30 AM
Hey Mivo, thanks for all the work so far. Any updates on the Totemic Zeal cluster?

Edit: And Happy New Year guys! (:
Last edited by deadphanit on Jan 1, 2015, 9:29:02 AM
Somehow my equips got my mana regen to 279 per second, and I could even fit in a Herald of Thunder linked to another Reduced Mana gem, even with Arctic Armour on I could rock without running out of mana (of course, without a slower-regen modded map).
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ show dps screenshots or riot!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Hello,

thanks for this build, i'm lvl 63 now and i'm rolling over all atm.
I just have a question, why dont you lvlup Ec, Mc and Ic (Cwdt setup) ? Mana restriction ?

Thanks and sorry, i dont speak very vell english.
"
Mundus68 wrote:
Hello,

thanks for this build, i'm lvl 63 now and i'm rolling over all atm.
I just have a question, why dont you lvlup Ec, Mc and Ic (Cwdt setup) ? Mana restriction ?

Thanks and sorry, i dont speak very vell english.

cast when damage taken at level 1 has a lower damage-to-trigger threshold and cast when damage taken only triggers gems equal to or lower level than itself. We want the CWDT gem to trigger frequently and we want everything linked to it to go off as well....so we leave everything lower than max.

Hope this helps

I've gotten my scion to level 64 and absolutely love the build. I also found a pyre ring, so im figuring out how to fit herald of ice in to mess with.
"
AfroCelt wrote:

cast when damage taken at level 1 has a lower damage-to-trigger threshold and cast when damage taken only triggers gems equal to or lower level than itself. We want the CWDT gem to trigger frequently and we want everything linked to it to go off as well....so we leave everything lower than max.

Hope this helps

Yep, i've understand this thing yesterday night.
Thanks buddy.
Do wand with increased projectile speed work with flame totem?
"
Thronar wrote:

Big section on the first page talking about gear .

"For the weapon, you can use a 2H caster staff or, better, two wands with spell damage, faster casting, increased projectile speed, and increased fire damage"

:)
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
"
Nodders wrote:
"
Thronar wrote:

Big section on the first page talking about gear .

"For the weapon, you can use a 2H caster staff or, better, two wands with spell damage, faster casting, increased projectile speed, and increased fire damage"

:)

Ha cheers I must be blind since i read it all :P 60-70% from wands should be good enough to swap faster projectiles to use both added chaos/lightning :)
Last edited by Thronar on Jan 8, 2015, 5:40:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info