Congratulations, DarkWestern!

Haha.. My friend made account when alpha testing ended and he is still waiting key.. It's so funny, that someone gets beta key in one week. Anyway grats, have fun :)
Shhhh Shhhh everyone should just grab a cup of coffee read warm and fuzzy forums (plugging my thread, shamless, i know) and continue to stare at the timer.

Nomad i have nothing against you i understand the frusturation. but when you can't show any sign of decency by congratulating a fellow member you sir, well you just look very bitter. I know that i would never want to come across your bitter ass in game and maybe it is best you wait for open beta, or just you know. Fu*k off.

personally i think we'll be just fine w/o you here. by the way claiming it may be some act just shows how much you know, Dark is cool shit and if you were in SC42's stream or even seriously active, Hey even trolling you would know that. but you aren't never saw you there so what gives you the right to beef about somthing that is none of your buisness.

Offer kind words or STFU.
"In the end everything you do, is just everything you've done."

Engaging Lurk Mode
Last edited by FaLLenprophet on Sep 19, 2011, 11:49:05 AM
"
FaLLenprophet wrote:
Shhhh Shhhh everyone should just grab a cup of coffee read warm and fuzzy forums (plugging my thread, shamless, i know) and continue to stare at the timer.

Nomad i have nothing against you i understand the frusturation. but when you can't show any sign of decency by congratulating a fellow member you sir, well you just look very bitter. I know that i would never want to come across your bitter ass in game and maybe it is best you wait for open beta, or just you know. Fu*k off.

personally i think we'll be just fine w/o you here. by the way claiming it may be some act just shows how much you know, Dark is cool shit and if you were in SC42's stream or even seriously active, Hey even trolling you would know that. but you aren't never saw you there so what gives you the right to beef about somthing that is none of your buisness.

Offer kind words or STFU.

This guy has it. <3
-Generic forum signature here-
Viney-de-pooh~~
Enjoy the game and give some good feedback.
*Pops in after reading*

Plus, what kind of a douchebag goes into a congratulatory thread for a specific member and flames them out?

Thats like going to a kids birthday party and punching him because he got the teddy bear (or in his case maybe a Barbie doll) instead of you.

Jealousy and rage have no part here, I suggest you click on my profile, you may look over my every post, and once your done auditing me, you should really audit your attitude.

Thanks again to all the non butthurt ones in here!
Here is the link to my study done on the Friend Invite system for beta members.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8011/highlight/

Oh, but don't bother, aparently I never contribute anything positive. ;)

(oh, also he doesnt realize that when someone gets into beta, they are randomly given friend invite codes....GUESS WHOS NEVER GONNA GET ONE NOW??)

<3 ~DW
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
"
DarkWestern wrote:
*Pops in after reading*

Plus, what kind of a douchebag goes into a congratulatory thread for a specific member and flames them out?

Thats like going to a kids birthday party and punching him because he got the teddy bear (or in his case maybe a Barbie doll) instead of you.

Jealousy and rage have no part here, I suggest you click on my profile, you may look over my every post, and once your done auditing me, you should really audit your attitude.

Thanks again to all the non butthurt ones in here!
Here is the link to my study done on the Friend Invite system for beta members.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8011/highlight/

Oh, but don't bother, aparently I never contribute anything positive. ;)

(oh, also he doesnt realize that when someone gets into beta, they are randomly given friend invite codes....GUESS WHOS NEVER GONNA GET ONE NOW??)

<3 ~DW

You don't have to take everything so seriously what you hear.. No point to make threads like this one, because there is many players which are waited to play this game more longer than you've even heard about this game, but they are just jealousy, I know.
Life is like a lottery, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.. You have to just deal with it and be happy what you have.. ''For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.''

I'm sure, that there is many players which don't know what beta even means.. I hate beta testers that finds bugs and does not report.. I'm sure that almost everyone want to just have some fun with PoE.. But beta testing main point is to find bugs

And yes, If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it.. Anyway I hope, that you enjoy playing PoE :). Let us know what you think of it. I'm happy, that some active member got it.. I know that your account is only one week old but at least you are loyal member and active =)

Peace

Last edited by Evix on Sep 19, 2011, 1:56:50 PM
Congratz and have fun!!!
"Never seperate the life you lead.. from the words you speak.
Congratz guys, I knew you'd get in!
Play to Crush
Former ShadowBane Player
Gratz man, enjoy and let the rest of us know how well the game is turning out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info