Question of spectral throw, plz help

For example, I am using a dagger with 100 damage, and going to use Spectral throw (Lv 1, 46% based damage)linked with added Fire Damage Lv1(added 20% fire damage), also use the aura Hatred Lv1(added 26% cold damage).

Then I going to build the passive tree, including Lava Lash (30% increased Fire Damage with Weapons), Ice Bite (30% increased Cold Damage with Weapons), Arcing Blows (30% increased Lightning Damage with Weapons).

There the problem, how these passive works? For case, i have no lighting damage, are the Arcing Blows would increase (dagger damage 100 x Spectral throw 46% x Arcing Blow 30%)= 13.8 lighting damage for my Spectral throw? or not at all?

Furthermore, these passive would affect the damage from hatred and added fire damge ?

arcing Blows aint gona do a thing till you got lightning damage on your attacks

the rest is going to increas your damage a bit - i believe it would be something along these lines:

fire: (100 * 20%)*130%
cold: (100 * 26%)*130%

endresult: (100 + (100 * 20%)*130% + (100 * 26%)*130%)*46% = ~73,5 damage per hit
IGN - SunChaos, Syldra
There are a couple of wand nodes that add a portion of your physical damage as elemental, they work like added fire or hatred aura. But for those three you mentioned you need to have some amount of elemental damage on your attacks for them to do something.

Anyway, I'd advise you to forget about the whole thing, those nodes are too far in between and too insignificant to chase around. Have you given any thought as to how will you stay alive?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info