Can you die from HP loss via gear swapping?

Basically at the title states...

Tried to find some info on this but couldn't, so decided to ask here.

Been playing a low life build on the HC league some since nemesis ended, this is my first low life build so I'm still getting used to low life as a whole.

But when comparing gear and resses in the eternal lab I noticed one time I only had like 6 or so HP left and I had been swapping gear back and forth a lot before resetting my health/mana.

I have 0 life regen because of zealots oath keystone, so any changes to the total amount of health seem to make it keep going lower and lower everytime theres a gear change that raises/lowers your max HP.

Had I kept swapping would the character have died?
IGN: Ghured
No, just tried it myself by swapping amulets extremely fast. It gets you down to 1. You used to be able to die from it though in open beta.
Yes, there are a variety of ways you can kill yourself in this game without any monster interaction, and gear swapping is one of them. I seem to remember a streamer running a high level HC low life build who accidentally killed himself by activating auras, it was hilarious.

Edit: Guy above says I'm wrong, he may be right as it's not something I've tried recently, but it always used to be possible.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 11, 2014, 12:23:14 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Yes, there are a variety of ways you can kill yourself in this game without any monster interaction, and gear swapping is one of them. I seem to remember a streamer running a high level HC low life build who accidentally killed himself by activating auras, it was hilarious.

This was changed. It's no longer possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info