Chances of getting Beta?

Not trying to troll at all here. just wondering what the chances really are for getting into the beta?

Thanks.
Noone on this forum can say with certainty, they can give some estimates, but they are low. There are loads of accounts waiting for a beta key, so you are likely going to wait a while for a key.
123,000 accounts. Random Select is completely random, so very low chance.

You then have your beta members with friend invites and what not, as well as contests powered by invites given to people for giveaways they intend to have.

The second option is much higher, and completely based on luck, activity, knowledge, and pure kindness.

Lastly, I suggest you stay active, helpful, don't beg, and be engaged in the community, and you will have a good chance of someone giving you a key, or you winning a contest. :)

Good luck!
Why aren't you ingame yet, Viney! Arrgh!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/awpsaint/xenicide.jpg[/img]
Of those 123k accounts, how many of them have the beta key yet? Becouse if i have 1 chance in 123k im about to cry :(. Great game! 0.000008% ftw!
IGN: CacoDeLaMatanza
I would say that the chances are as good as you make them.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"
0.00046% per day assuming there are ~123k accounts that need beta keys

I don't know how many accounts still need keys though, so the actual chance is probably 10-20x higher than that.
Keyblades!
Last edited by Antilurker77 on Sep 18, 2011, 6:48:17 PM
thanks for all the info :) I hope that i can get into beta at some point.
Hello,

I would believe that the company gets new beta members one by one. I would guess the current beta members would get some 5 beta keys to invite friends to start more stressful testing and increase the player base progressively like that.

Some rumor I've seen says that this game would open the open beta in january, so I would guess and say the chances to getting into beta increases alot soon :D
Slim =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info