^
^
^
^
-What is your name?
Nick.
-What time zone do you live in?
MST.
-How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
I've been playing since December/January of 2012/2013 so I've been around a while. I usually have my client up for most of the day but I (obviously) don't play for 18 hours a day. I only play for 17.
-What do you hope to get out of CMF?
Just looking for an experienced, casual and friendly guild to make the PoE experience more enjoyable.
-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? We favor people that do and currently use TeamSpeak 3.
I don't necessarily "mind" it, but I don't necessarily enjoy it at the same time.
-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little better.
I enjoy gaming, sports (participating and spectating; esports and "physical"), working out, etc.

IGN: Cracker.
^
Hello :)

What is your real name and in game name?

My name is Daniel and i'm Bugafua ing.

Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

I play almost everyday, started to play at the beta but turned out really inactive.Now with the awekening expansion i returned really active :)

Especially mature friends who i can play with and have a good time while playing.

-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? We favor people that do and currently use TeamSpeak 3
Yes i'm using them everytime, using ts for quite few years now.

-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little better.

I'm 21, i'm from portugal and i've been playing MMORPGs since i was a child, i love character progression. Currently i'm taking a human resources management at Uni.
^
-What is your real name and in game name?

Corey, IGN: @Crudders

EST

Play a few hours usually everyday, more on weekends.

I'm looking for a community that has active chat, and a laid back group of people who are still dedicated to end game content

-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? We favor people that do and currently use TeamSpeak 3

I do-- I'm currently working on getting a new mic in the next couple of weeks , but would listen in on TS until that happens.

-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little bette

I currently work as a data analyst for a tech company, 24 years old, like to play chess/other games like Hearthstone, and am excited at he opportunity to join! Seems like I'd be a good fit.
-What is your real name and in game name?

My real name: Raul Talpes In-game name:@BojaceaTheWarband

GMT+2

I've been playing for about 2 and a half years now... and since the release of 2.0 i've been playing over 12 h a day.

I hope to find a nice and social guild aswell as having a team to chain high level maps together.

Definitely, ever since i started playing WoW i've found much joy in using VoIP services, I am willing to get any program necessary in order to better communicate with others.

I'm a 20 year old student from Romania, currently attending Engineering College. Been a hardcore gamer ever since i was just a little kid. Loved Diablo 2 and like so many others, was disappointed with Diablo 3 and had a go with PoE and instantly fell in love.
Last edited by Bojacea on Jul 30, 2015, 6:12:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info