Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hi, id Galuf, character galufina in Ambush. (french too, fluent but shitty accent)

I have a lvl 87 5 auras ST Scion in Ambush. I roll my maps alone or with a friend (for the 76+) atm. I would be pleased to get into a larger group, especially one with a double curse summoner culler. Synergies would be perfect hence I played summoner during domination and know what to focus and how to behave to get things right with it.

Still I mostly prefer to run most of the content alone because it's often faster and more land visited = more strongboxes, more bosses = more uniques. Seems relevant only in top notch content with trust and share of everything. :D

My purpose is to be stable on currency and roll only or mostly 77+ maps in decent group. I'm obviously also willing to share with mates but trust doesn't buid itself in one day. Even if I have a very generous nature and would be likely to give you anything you may need anyway lol.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 21, 2014, 3:58:02 AM
Tell us a bit about your self (what you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you, anything else you'd like to tell us) 17 years old, Australian, game for fun, playing sports, going to the gym and studying, nothing too exciting.
What time zone do you live in? (GMT + 11:00)
How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing? On the weekends up to 8 hours a day, all up 13 hours.
Would you be willing to donate to the guild? Yes
Do you have Mumble or Skype? Skype
How can we contact you outside of the game? Skype or teamspeak.
I'm french, 29 years old. I'm talkative but I have often somebody at phone or on skype when I play. Currently no job because some currency stashed irl but i'll work again soon. I'm a kind of casual hardcore player in HnS. I'm too hardcore in other games to do it poorly but not enough in love to not be bored at a point. I love PoE, enjoyed a lot domination and even more Ambush(even if it's a bit less rewarding). I really hope some of you guys play summoner :D. If not I really hesitate to reroll just because how fun it is.

My timezone is GMT+1 I believe.

Active? Yes a lot as long as I'm not bored, if I'm bored and with pleasant players I may take extra time even if bored by the game to support the activity, I'm no douche.

Donate? Yes as long as I can roll my maps I'm willing to give anything even shavs if I loot some if I know I can trust my mates.

Mumble or skype: Yes both.

You can contact me through anything outside of the game.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 21, 2014, 6:01:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info