Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

We are CMF!

A once well established Diablo 2 guild that has relocated to Path of Exile.

We are looking for members worldwide who will be active, knowledgeable, good humored, and above all else well mannered.

Why CMF?

CMF is a tight group of friends who will help each other out in any way they can. Guild members have even gone so far as to purchase a mumble server in the past. We give each other discounts on items, help with bosses, as well as progressing through the game. We also frequently are mapping with each other, and there are other benefits to being in CMF that will only be revealed to members when the time is right. We like to joke around a lot and have fun as we feel the game is only as enjoyable as the people you are surrounded by while playing it.

We are a challenge league specific guild. There may be periods of inactivity from members either at the end of leagues or between them. When there is something fresh going on, you can always count on a core group of guild members being on, no matter what.

Please read below if you want to join

You MUST submit an application via forum PM to me or awaken320 answering the following questions:

-What is your real name and in game name?
-What time zone do you live in?
-How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
-What do you hope to get out of CMF?
-Do you enjoy using VoIP services? We favor people that do and currently use TeamSpeak 3
-Tell us a little about yourself. Things such as what you like to do outside of PoE, your age, occupation, and anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you a little better.

Feel free to PM us in game with any questions but DO NOT PM US IN GAME WITH ANSWERS TO YOUR APPLICATION

We are looking for experienced players. That means having participated in at least 1 prior challenge league and have made it to level 85 or higher in that league.

We are also prioritizing social players. The CMF experience is mostly in the conversations we have in Team Speak and we want you to be a part of that

We will be back in contact with you ASAP and would like to chat with you a bit before we make a final decision.

During a challenge league, you will be kicked after a 2-4 week period before you are removed for inactivity. You may rejoin if you become active again.

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions about the guild or want to talk to us for any reason our IGNs are as follows:

Ghost25:
Anita

Awaken320:
BloodFeastIslandMan

Donators
Spoiler

We'd like to thank everyone who has donated to us, the list is as follows

Current members

BryanAwYeah: 70 points
Mettle82: 50 points
Manfromhell666: Patrick has given us so much, he personally bought a mumble for us to use as well as donating 70 points and a lot of items
Galuf: 15 points
TerryDudeguyser: 26 points
Oceansslay: 40 points
Tomxlove: 100 points
Bladhram: A buttload of items for guildies
ix_Malice_xi: 48 points
wreckelss11: 120 points
bartdog: 40 points
noth1n: 40 points
Xero_Kill: A buttload of items

Past Members

KickinUpMud4x4: 35 points
Lifeastim: 10 points
Wheeskie: 20 points

Our first guild portrait!

Thank you for reading, we look forward to your applications, and remember..

Addendum: Rest in pirate paradise Fusion. You will be missed.
Last edited by Ghost25 on Apr 14, 2016, 12:57:51 AM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2016, 5:54:47 PM
Also, you can send applications to me. I can make my judgement call and pass the application to Ghost when he gets on for the day, seeing as how we both approve/deny members. We are 3 hours apart in time, so I'm usually on before he is. Also, seeing as how I'm usually the one that talks to incoming members, it would work a little better if you sent me the application. Either way works though!

I want to add a few basic rules that I didn't think need covered, but holy shit, here I am...

1) Do not join this guild just to advance yourself. We are here to have fun, not take advantage of guild members, or people in game.

2) Do not steal. Everyone in the guild is usually very helpful with items/leveling/maps/etc. Why would you steal from the people who are helping you? Plus, most of what's in our GS is leveling gear. Last guy that stole from us got about... 10 alts? (Honestly can't believe this one needs to be said though.)

3) If you have a problem with a guild member, solve it in PM's, not in the guild chat for everyone to see.

4)Have at least half of a brain.

5) If you don't find at least some humor in this, don't even bother...

Last edited by Awaken320 on Sep 15, 2014, 7:52:37 PM
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type