To GGG: Requesting more beta keys per beta player.

"
aaricia wrote:
"
kyrow wrote:

What a crying baby, those 40 never would know..Stop crying in my thread please.

You made my point better than me by the quality and level of your discourse, logic and reasoning. Thank you.

I also propose you be specially selected to test your idea and be part of the ones who wont get a key and who will "never would know".

Lets see how much you like your brilliant idea and if you think "no harm is done" by then.

This!
Maiden_Pain *** Witch *** Default
Oozedrool *** Marauder *** Default

"
O4epegb wrote:
Yeah, i want 1 more key for my friends!

This!
"
You have been given some beta keys that you may give out to invite people into the beta!

This quote is taken from my account page, it has one friends beta invite code attached at the moment, but im taking this to mean there will be additional invites at some point in the future.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
Last edited by Los on Sep 22, 2011, 3:22:34 PM
"
kyrow wrote:
"
O4epegb wrote:
Yeah, i want 1 more key for my friends!

This!

Woohoo!
Handing out beta keys via timer is a nice idea. A 30 min timer and another 15 min timer add up to a roughly 150 new beta people every day. Seems to be a good way to expand player population in a controlled manner.
you all make good points, yet this only serves the people who have friends that are in beta.

Myself for example, dont have any friends who are currently interested in game thus I have no one in beta who would give me the key.

It's a waiting game, its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Thus I believe they should also allow "randoms" to receive more keys as well.
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
"
maciej710 wrote:
Myself for example, dont have any friends who are currently interested in game thus I have no one in beta who would give me the key.
Some people give them out on the forum. When I got a friend invite, I had a thread for long-time vets, and gave it to one of them.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
maciej710 wrote:
Some people give them out on the forum. When I got a friend invite, I had a thread for long-time vets, and gave it to one of them.

yes

vets > noobs

like i said the timer is my only option atm
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
More keys per account means more beta key giveaways, I concur with this.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
I don't think they should, the people who are in the beta already are lucky enough.

Give out more keys to active random people instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info