having a hard time motivating myself to play

Does anyone else have a hard time getting motivated to play PoE knowing in 4 months all their hardwork will become useless?

Standard League doesnt interest me because everything gets dumped there.
Then play invasion. It doesn't get dumped into standard, but into HC.
Actually the opposite happens.

I get motivated to start a brand new character and play even more every time a league resets. It's really the best part, IMO.
"
Lordzero2 wrote:
Does anyone else have a hard time getting motivated to play PoE knowing in 4 months all their hardwork will become useless?

If you think that way, maybe it isn't worth playing the game. I don't think you would feel that the time spent playing poe was useless if you had great time playing it.
Imo they should let you keep your skulls/stars on the forums.

Also make an exclusive set for 8 star players.

Weapon + helm for 7 star.

Helm for 5 star.

Best way to motivate, these skins should be unique in that they won't be sold in the store nor traaded.
if its not fun, why play?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Lordzero2 wrote:

Setting a goal in a temp league is a good way to motivate yourself. Something like "my goal this league is to get a Shavs/x skulls/etc." Don't think too much about what happens after the league ends. If the journey to reach your goal is not fun at all, I think it's more healthy to do other things and not play PoE.
This isn't a MMORPG. Quit thinking of it like one and you'll enjoy it a lot more.
I'm having hard times updating the game every 4 months every time and this time its sapping my motivation to play. 5 days or so now and I'm like, whatever...
IGN: _UlteaR_
U dont playing standard because everything is persist and u dont play leagues because its not... What do u want?!?
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info