Tested the new stuff after a long break - droprates even more abyssmal ¿

"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:

managed to get like 4 vaal orbs in 20-30 hours gameplay with my RF mf dude (80+ quantity)
did countless piety and dom runs to get the feeling for corrupted zones too.

Do what everyone else does:

Multibox with as many clients as you can
100% IIQ 400% IIR
Farm Dominus for 12h straight like a mindless drone
Brag about your mad skillz and say there's nothing wrong with drops.

Sounds like good old D2. Dat nostalgia.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Heroofexile wrote:
feels like this.

right now i would not recommended this game to anyone. unrewarding like fuck but gear has too much impact.

POE lacks the "epic" feeling completly while playing it.

Dude no doubt they nerfed drop rate

GGG have a client server Modell so they can hotfix droprate while the game is live without shutting it down

they do the same that blizzard does they want to test out how much of our time they can waste before people quit its a big psychological experiment but the losers in this case will be the reputation of the game companies.

TL:DR also would not recomment this game to anyone right now and

+1 to GGG adding Public bots and raising drop rates.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:

managed to get like 4 vaal orbs in 20-30 hours gameplay with my RF mf dude (80+ quantity)
did countless piety and dom runs to get the feeling for corrupted zones too.

Do what everyone else does:

Multibox with as many clients as you can
100% IIQ 400% IIR
Farm Dominus for 12h straight like a mindless drone
Brag about your mad skillz and say there's nothing wrong with drops.

Sounds like good old D2. Dat nostalgia.

Nono sounds like good old botting game (a mini game of diablo 2) which exsisted of whos pickit script is adjusted better and which bot is more effective. That was fun mini game.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 10, 2014, 2:23:58 PM
They feel slightly buffed to me, dead serious. That doesn't mean they aren't still crap. I've found.. 9 vaal orbs from level 1-71. That actually seems pretty decent to me compared to last league.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
i must disagree OP, I've been soloing up to 61 so far in ambush, and i have to say all the SotV changes are a huge boon to solo players.

using currency to influence strongbox drops is especially helpful.

you gotta pray to rngesus every time you log in like i do- you gotta type it out to yourself and tell him what you want, hes magic like santa claus, he'll read it. he doesn't usually give me the exact thing i want but each prayer is answered with something useful: he works in mysterious ways.

ive found 11 chaos and 2 exalts so far on this char, plus some divines and blesseds and a few uniques currently worth multiple chaos.

if you dont believe in rngesus he's got no reason to help you out
"
Heroofexile wrote:

POE lacks the "epic" feeling completly while playing it.

THIS ^

this was my feeling about POE right from the start....but there is nothing else so far :(
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
f3rret wrote:

So the game doesn't give you exactly what you want exactly when you want it?

This makes you angry?

Seriously?

Yeah, dude, this game isn't your kinda game.

Give me exactly what I want when I want it?

No.

I would settle for getting mid-tier gear before I out-level it by 20 levels. My current Character is running around A2 Merciless in pieces of gear found in A2 Normal.

I finally broke down last night and traded to replace a necklace I'd been wearing since A1 Normal.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Mar 10, 2014, 3:38:44 PM
Dear PoE.

After reaming my poor arse at last 4month league would you please please please have mercy on me with this league.

Didn't manage to 5l anything in domination.
Didn't get any build enabling uniques.
Didn't manage to 6socket anything.

Now I'm at level 40 already and haven't found anything 4l nor have I been able to make one.

4l

This is starting promising.

I'm getting the lube.
"
Artanthos wrote:

Give me exactly what I want when I want it?

No.

I would settle for getting mid-tier gear before I out-level it by 20 levels. My current Character is running around A2 Merciless in pieces of gear found in A2 Normal.

I finally broke down last night and traded to replace a necklace I'd been wearing since A1 Normal.

then you're either too picky or god hates you. Cus' that's just stupid.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
Dear PoE.

After reaming my poor arse at last 4month league would you please please please have mercy on me with this league.

Now I'm at level 40 already and haven't found anything 4l nor have I been able to make one.

4l

I'm getting the lube.

I hope that helps but I've found 4, 4links checking vendor before level 40.
Sometimes better to just transmute 4 link than hope it drops. Assuming you really need one, a lot builds don't need right away. Check vendors.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
"
Dear PoE.

4l

I'm getting the lube.

I hope that helps but I've found 4, 4links checking vendor before level 40.
Sometimes better to just transmute 4 link than hope it drops. Assuming you really need one, a lot builds don't need right away. Check vendors.

Ofcourse I check vendors every levelup, I have loads of croms already sitting useless in stash waiting for sockets to use them at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info